Thanks for 300k!/ Epilogue Part 2

We reached 300k!

I honestly can't believe it has gotten this many reads!

You guys are so incredible and this means the world to me. I can't say thank you enough!  I don't even know how this story reached so many views but I am thankful for all of you! Every comment and vote or even just read has made me more confident with my writing! Thank you all so much!

As a thank you I wanted to write another epilogue! So here is epilogue part 2!

________________________________

Another 7 years after the first Epilouge!

"Mrs. Parker I told you to rest!" Peter panics bringing me to the nursing chair checking I was sitting okay before covering me with a blanket like I was an old woman then kissing my stomach "mummy should be resting shouldn't she?" Peter says to the baby making me laugh.

The next was Peters "but Toby is crying" I say "no worries because daddy got him-" Tony begins to say but Wade gets to him before "it's okay grandad Wade has got you" Wade says cooing at the baby.

"I don't know how you do it" Frigga smiles watching the room and I laugh "you would think with 12 parents it would get easier" I say but sometimes I wonder if its harder this way.

"Well pregnancy suits you your glowing my dear" Frigga says asking permission before she touches my stomach and I nod watching as she feels a kick her face lights up in joy.

"Mummmm! Freya won't share the sweets nana Frigga brought from Asgard again!" Aaron complains coming through. "That's not true! I just said you can't have my favorite ones!" Freya storms back in angrily thunder outside flashing with every stomp as normal.

Freya and Aaron are twins.

I know Zack and James are twins but like unlike these twins Freya was Thor's daughter and Aarons is Steves.

Both look identical though compared to the other two.

Both Freya and Aaron have very light blonde hair and groundbreaking blue eyes. Aaron like his dad Steve had super soldier serum-like. The same as with James with his dad Bucky.

Freya like her father Thor had that power of lightning and thunder being able to lift the hammer on her 4th birthday much to everyone's surprise after James had bett all her birthday money that she couldn't.

That's when her powers came in.

It is crazy to think Zack and James are 15 now.

Freya and Aaron 7.

"What did I say about letting mum rest?" Zack, Loki son says coming in with his magic and frowning at the two younger siblings. Zack loved all his siblings but I could see how protective of Freya he was.

Zack is always treating her like a princess, all the guys were protective over her the same with their youngest sister Sylvia.

"Where is the trouble maker hmm?" Pietro asks zooming past looking at all the kids "too slow old man!" Sylvia smiles running off with his phone to play games on it again.

Yes if you hadn't guessed it by now Sylvia is Pietros. She was born with sliver hair so Pietro came up with the name and I loved it.

She ran before she could walk and by ran I mean I had a panic attack every day chasing after a zooming toddler. Pietro had to stop missions for a while to help with her "ha! I beat you again!" James shouts winning against Cooper in an arm wrestle on the table.

My phone goes off and I smile seeing the photo of Morgan, Laura and Lila all out finding the perfect birthday cake. I then show it to Tony "they are on the way back then Mrs. Stark we best set up the table everyone is going to be here soon" he says kissing my head and I smile.