Chapter 42- Asgard

I am very sorry that I havent updated! I have been sleeping the last couple of days away not been feeling the best but been trying to write when I can! So I am very sorry for it being late!

Thank you for everyone still reading,comment and voting!

_______________________

His body covered mine as he called me "Mia you can wake now they are here!" I tried telling him he had to leave that he couldn't wait but my body was too weak and my mouth wouldn't move.

"No you dont understand she was just smiling!" I hear him cry and I wanted to do nothing but comfort him.

Two more gun shots go off and I feel Peter letting go of me.

"PETER!" I scream frantic as I sit up searching around the room "kitten calm down" hands were on me in a second but I flinch at the contact ready to attack "shh it is me look at me" his voice pulls me back and I slowly turn to see Loki standing next to me, concern on his face as he removes hair from my face.

"Loki!" I say wrapping my arms around him "you're safe pet your safe" he repeats his hand rubbing up and down my back holding me close.

"What about Peter is he okay? What happened? Did he get shot?" I ask pulling back "Peter is safe he was not hurt I promise but-" I zone out looking around "where are we?" the room was huge with white pillars surrounding the room, bright sunlight shines through massive tall windows and the walls marble with patterns in each one this was the kind of thing you would envision when learning of the Ancient Greeks or Romans.

"Asgard" he says and my eyes widen as I look back at him "as is in your home? Like another realm Asgard?" I ask and he laughs "I only know of one Asgard kitten" he says his hand finding its way under my chin.

"How did we get here?" I ask as he looks down at me amused by my reaction of shock "the last thing I remember me and Peter were struggling in the water I had been shot and he was calling for me-"

I then look down to see my chest wrapped in white bandages under a shirt.

"You were shot in one of your lungs" he says his voice darkening and hurt as he speaks but he lets go "Bruce and mortal doctors couldn't heal you so we brought you back to Asgard where you can be healed. Mother and another physician was able to get the bullet out and heal your body but you must rest and the bandages shall be removed in the next day or two-"

"Wait how long have we been here?" I ask "2 days" he mumbles "2 days?!" I ask my eyes opening in surprise "where is everyone else then? Let's go see them" I say trying to get up but Loki doesn't let me get up "Kitten I meant me and Thor brought you back alone"

"Alone?" I ask with a little frown he sighs sitting next to me on the bed it was only now I look at his green clothes so different to the clothes he wears back home.

Is he wearing a tunic?

"Yes kitten we needed to hurry, everyone is fine and headed back to the tower. Peter is fine and Bucky is making sure to take care of him, he promised he wouldn't let Peter do as he did before and will keep an eye on him" he says and I nod sadly but I knew Bucky wouldn't let him lock himself up again.

Then I feel sadder, how was Bucky?

"So how long do we stay?" I ask and he sighs lifting my face once again which I hadn't noticed I was looking down "a few more days kitten I know you miss them I do as well but you must heal first and you did promise me a couple of days did you not?" he says rubbing his thumb down my jaw.

"I did I am sorry Loki I am really grateful truly I just worry about them" I say and he nods "I know pet I do as well but I know they will be fine, we just need to focus on you right now" he says.