Chapter 44- The Asgardian Ball

Warnings- NSFW. Little time skips! Sorry this chapter took me longer to write I kept writing then deleting than writing. Near 7K though so I am proud.

Thank you for everyone still reading, commenting, and voting still!

____________________________

"My elskan we must wake" Thor's voice calls stirring me and I look up seeing him as his arm still wrapped around me as he towers over me. I open my eyes seeing him looking down at me "good morning" I smile and he grins "to wake up with my queen in my bed what a good morning indeed" he grumbles kissing my head then laying back down. 

I turned leaning onto his chest with a smile "what a day we have got today" I say in thought and he laughs my head bouncing on his chest. 

After talking things over with Thor we both fell asleep.

He listened to everything I had to say with a smile agreeing.

He loved his brother so much and we both agreed when it came to bigger issues with children etc we would face those things when they came but it was still years of and we had yet so much to do but he agreed Loki needed to be put first.

Loki deserved this.  

"What a day indeed" he replies stroking my hair but a few knocks got our attention "come in!" Thor says I feel the rumbling from his chest making me laugh "Prince Thor I am here with your breakfast- oh sorry princess Hilda is next door with yours" a lady says coming in with a tray and I smile.

"Oh right I can head back to my room now and eat there" I say about to get out of bed when Thor grabs my hand "nonsense please leave my tray and ask Hilda to bring Mia's to my room" Thor says to the servant who nods with a smile. 

The servant left leaving Thor his tray and I smile at the range of food he was given when two more knocks knock at the door "come in!" I say this time beating Thor to it then sticking out my tongue to him making him laugh "your new nickname should be a silly troublesome princess my elskan" he says as the door opens. 

"Sorry princess Mia I thought your room was in the middle-" her eyes widen as she sees Thor sitting right next to me that she almost drop the tray and I quickly grab it from her and placing it on the bed. 

"That is my room but I stayed in Thors last night sorry I should have left a message "I say then see her looking at Thor "oh right Thor meet Hilda" I say with a smile "nice to meet you lady Hilda I know off your sister and mother I even knew your grandmother its an honor to have your family working for our family and I am glad you are now going to be helping Mia when she is home" he says with his big goofy smile and Hilda blushes. 

"No the honor is all mine truly prince" she says bowing and I smile. 

"I was so glad I get to have you around" I say "as soon as Odin mentioned of a servant I knew I had to request you" I explain and she smiles "it means a lot! My family will now get a reward, they are so proud of me becoming your private servant especially after they found out you requested it. It is all thanks to you princess Mia" she says about to bow but I stop her "I told you no princess just Mia think of yourself as my friend, not my servant" I smile and she gleams even more.

"Come my elskan we must eat then meet with mother before meeting the warrior three and lady Siff we are late as it is" Thor says with a smile and I nod "I will see you later Hilda!" I say and Thor laughs amused "goodbye lady Hilda"

Hilda blush and runs out with a massive smile.

"You made a servant very happy today" he says and I smile getting back on his bed pulling my tray to me "it seems my first friend in Asgard blushes at the sight of my soulmate, I don't know if I should be upset or not" I say teasingly and he smirks "well my queen you could always order her execution but I ensure you I will not take any mistresses, my love is all for you"