Chapter 47- Which Wilson?

Hey guys!!

I need to edit this chapter still! Thank you for everyone commenting, voting and still reading! Can't believe we are near chapter 50!!

______________________________

"You could have waited! You didn't need to go off on her like that! She just got home and you had to yell at her like that?!" Bucky says pissed off at Wade as we all now stand in my bedroom. My eyes widen a little bit in surprise considering how well they got on normally "I know I fucked up alright? But I can't help snapping when I am being protective!" Wade says frustrated back.

"Are you alright kitten?" Loki asks still holding onto me pulling me to the end of the bed where we sit.

I nod but look at Bucky who was still standing still looking livid at Wade. 

"Guys please don't fight" I say with a little frown tired of everything ending in arguments and knowing an argument is going on downstairs "I can't believe this" I sigh putting my face in my hands. 

"I am sorry bunny, I did not mean to snap at you like that earlier I just got upset when he didn't let go when you told him no. Then I found out all this stuff yesterday when me, Jack and Ethan went through the security footage of the tower to see what's been going on" he says and I sigh "why didn't you tell me this stuff was going on when we spoke?" he asks kneeling in front of me but I shrug not really knowing what to say looking away. 

"Bunny I need you too be honest with me" he says reaching for my hand and I let out a little breath turning back to him. 

"In the beginning they forced me to stay because they wanted me to give them a chance and they were scared I would run off without giving them that which you and I both know I wouldn't have done otherwise" I say with a little shrug. 

"I don't care baby that's not a good enough excuse" Wade says wiping hair out of my face I nod "I know it is just over time they became different slowly they started to become better but not all of them" I explain. "I started to fall for Bucky first because he was different from the others, then Loki took care of me and he began to change to, even Tony had begun changing slowly. It all just happened really quickly- but I saw the slow changes and I begun falling for them" I mumble sadly. 

"Mia..." Wade says his voice sad as he rubs his thumb against my hand "I know it wasn't right and I'm not making excuses for them but Bucky always stuck up for me telling them when they were wrong so I wanted to stay for him to start with. Then Loki he always made sure I wasn't alone and always taking care of me. Bruce and Hulk over worry but they care but they are always making sure I am eating. Peter never tried to be controlling either he just always wanted to make me smile, Tony bloody Stark god forbid has actually tried to take ownership for what he did to you..." I say getting a small laugh of the others in the room "sure in the beginning with him it wasn't easy but he is trying to make up for it" I mumble off. 

"What I am trying to say is they aren't perfect Wade but-" he stops me there "Mia you don't have to explain yourself I am just worried. You always took things of everyone not sticking up for yourself always seeing the good in others no matter what they have done" he says and Loki sighs nodding. 

"I agree with him kitten" Loki says and I nod "I know Wade But I am happy and I love them" I tell him and he smiles giving my hand a squeeze "we all have a lot to work through even now but they are getting better which is why I stayed" I explains and Bucky nods coming to the bed to sit to the right side of me "she is right we have all let Mia down and she deserved better but we are all changing we didn't start out normal but we are all changing even the Bartons included" he mumbles the last bit and I look at him raising an eyebrow.