We had been tighter than ever since a couple of weeks ago where Harry had opened up about his past relationship with Kiara. He had shown a type of vulnerability that night that I hadn't seen before, about his past. It was also the night he invited me to spend Christmas with him and I had been on cloud nine about that ever since.

The butterflies in my stomach were overwhelming whenever I was around him, but it did become quite clear that the sneaking around became a lot for us. It got in the way of us spending time together sometimes and I wished I could just yell at Dave and come clean to him that I was having a date with Harry, instead of cancelling on Harry again and spending time with Dave and the others. Otherwise it would be suspicious if the both of us didn't show up.

Louis had been having a field day to be honest, every time we were around him. He was constantly teasing us, slipping little comments in that nobody else noticed but that were clearly about Harry and I. It amused him to no end to get under our skin like that. I had found myself blushing and nervous so often because of the things he said. He also turned into an even flirtier mood around me just to piss Harry off. He knew he couldn't do anything when others were around, he knew Harry could never comment on it or knock his teeth out, even though he wanted to.

So I saw Harry a lot, but more than often there were other people in the same room and it simply wasn't the same thing. I hated not being able to touch him, I hated that he couldn't slide an arm around my waist or peck my temple or look at me the way he looked at me when we were alone.

Or when we were around Sarah and Mitch.

They had grown tired of our sappy moods quite quickly, but Harry and I enjoyed the fact that we could be ourselves within his apartment. I was there a lot these days, and I got along well with both Mitch and Sarah. But they made fun of our lovey-dovey behaviour a lot, especially Mitch teasing Harry about turning into a 'soft son of a bitch'.

Their bickering was amusing to be honest, and they did give us the space to enjoy our alone-time every once in a while since they knew we never had that over at my house.

Harry and I also went out more. On actual dates. I took him to dinner, or he suggested going to the movies, or strolling around beautiful parts of London. He really took the time out of his day to be around me, and it was something I wasn't used to.

He was so attentive. He assured me it was the bare minimum, but in comparison to Patrick, it was everything.

I sighed when my own phone started ringing, Dave's name flashing on my screen.

"Hello?" I answered, being met with Dave's voice, "Hi bestie."

I snickered at the nickname, "What's up?"

"Have you looked outside?" He sounded giddy and I frowned a little, turning around on my chair to face the large window, "No, w- Oh my god!" I exclaimed when my jaw dropped, "It's snowing!!"

"It's fucking snowing!!" Dave confirmed in an excited voice and I giggled, my eyes admiring the white, soft snowflakes that drizzled through the air. I got up to my feet to get a little closer to the window, seeing that the roads and cars were all covered with a thin, white layer.

It immediately perked up my spirits, "Thank you for bringing it to my attention, had my nose against my computer screen all day." I sighed, stifling a yawn.

"Another one of those days? Carlo's being an ass again?"

"Yep." I confirmed, "It's been worse today."

"Fearing for your job?"

"Fearing for my life." I chuckled, "But he did just fire someone though."