Part Eight: Big Drip

Joselin's POV

-The next week 6:30pm

Thank God it's Friday and I got my cousins to help me pick up my stuff from my mums ex's yard.

I guess I'll be living with them till I figure out how to fill the hole that my mum left.

Me and Dami have been talking quite a bit since the first day back but I can't take him seriously.

He's just too nice. Is it bad to say I like toxic.

I know beggars can't be choosers but I'm not a beg.

Never that.

I'm just not out there like that or got the best body.

So I just like to keep to myself.

Anyways the party is tomorrow and I'm lowkey excited.

Me and Valerie still aren't on the best terms as she stared getting closer to Nicole and Sandra.

To be fair I have been distant with everything going on but I don't wanna put all that on her.

Even my cousins don't know the full story. They just think my mum's gone back home on holiday to see my grandma because she's having issues with her man.

But I know my mum. Once she leaves that's it.

She's not coming back.

Which is why I've moved about soo much and I'm tired of it.

I know it's not fully her fault but my life has been full of dissapointment.

Maybe this party will be a good way to get my mind off things.

Valerie's POV

9pm

This week has been soo long.

Joselin is still moving mad. I don't know what her problem is.

Nicole and Sandra have warned me about her and her negative energy.

Hopefully it wasn't a bad idea inviting her to tomorrows party.

Anyways I got my outfit ready. I'm gonna wear black denim shorts, a corset top and my converses.

I know it's kinda cold outside but the hall will be hot when there's bare people at the party.

I text the girls to say they can come get ready at mine since I've got the biggest house and my parents are normally out.

@yourgirlvalb (me) Heyy babe, you still on coming to Tyrell's party?

@joselinbabex (Joselin) Yhh, I guess. I have no idea what to wear tho.

@yourgirlvalb (me) Why don't you wear your black bodycon dress. Do you wanna get ready at mine? Sandra and Nicole are coming too btw.

@joselinbabex (Joselin) Naa it's calm, I'll meet you there. Do you have the addy? (address)

@yourgirlvalb (me) No not yet b, I'll send it over when I get it xx

@joselinbabex (Joselin) Kk lovee

Joselin's POV

Naa this girl is taking the piss. No way I wanna get ready with her and her little posy.

I'll get ready here and link them at the venue.

I hate how these man never wanna put the addy on the invite till the day.