Part Five: Fed Up

Joselin's POV

3:15pm

I'm getting changed back into my uniform from PE and it's the end of the day.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Valerie. We're supposed to be in PE together.

I'll just ask someone when I'm leaving the changing room.

I spray bare Victoria Secrets Coconut Passion before putting everything in my bag and heading out.

JOSELINN I hear a voice yell.

What is it with boys in this school and being soo loud? Gosh.

I turn around and see Jayden, Tyrell and Dami.

Yes? I say turning around.

You good yeah? Tyrell asks. I heard your head got mashed up.

Does it look like my head got mashed up to you? I replied annoyed.

Where tf do people get this info from? I think to myself.

I have too much going on in my life to even worry about all this school drama.

Na allow her. What's wrong Jos? Dami asks rubbing my arm.

To be honest I'm having one of the shittest days ever but there's no way I'm gonna tell anyone that.

Do I even know where my mum is?

Where I'm gonna be living now and where is Joselin?

Ugh I don't know what to do.

HELLOOO EARTH TO JOSELIN. Dami says shaking me.

Lool you neek exclaimed Tyrell

Ahlie who tf says that lool? Says Jayden

I snap out of my thoughts and stare at them blankly.

Lool leave her man she's weird. Tyrell says as they start to walk away.

Na wait! Have you seen my friend?

Who? Valerie? Tyrell asks looking back.

Yeah I responded. I haven't see her since this morning.

Na I haven't seen her since maths this morning when she was giving chat to the teacher.

That girl is too funny. She has a fat back too. Jayden laughs playfully smacking Tyrell.

I just roll my eyes and say ok.

Lool someone's jealous. Tyrell says continuing to walk away.

I swear these boys are mad jarring but I have too much going on rn to care.

I put my middle finger up and walk away towards isolation where Valerie probably is.

Valerie's POV

3:30pm

Me and the girls are still bussing up laughing over in isolation as the teachers have left the room for a bit.

Me and Sandra get up and start singing and dancing to Dexter Daps.

Breaking news

Man wan' kill him gyal, ah guess ah cause har pu**y too good

Breaking news

Gyal yuh pu**y too good

We scream out while Nicole hypes us up and slyly snaps us from her phone.

GIRLSA teacher walking past squeals as she looks into the room.

Nicole turns off her phone and hides it, putting it back into her blazer pocket.

Me and Sandra quickly sit down and look up at the teacher with our mouth shut.

The teacher continues walking past the classroom and we continue laughing.

Ugh this 1 hour detention is gonna be long.

At least Sandra and Nicole can keep me entertained.

Joselin's POV

Rn I'm stressed as I'm walking up to isolation.

There's too much on my mind and these boys wanna piss me off on top of it.

I walk up to isolation and kiss my teeth as I see Sandra and Nicole.

I don't know what these girls problem is but they've been hating on me since I came to this shithole.

I don't even know why I wanna see Valerie it's not like she can help.

I'll at least check if she's okay and then check on my mum.

Heyy Valerie, how did you end up here? I ask giving a fake laugh, igonoring the other girls in the room.

It's longg. Just the teachers being extra as always. Valarie responded hastily.

Oh ok. I responded, I could tell the vibes were off.

Valerie look a this. Nicole laughs showing her her phone.

Tyrell slid up to my story of you dancing with eye emojis! You have to come to the party, he's defo feeling you! she continued and Sandra laughs.

What party? I think to myself as I decide to walk away as I'm clearly unwanted.

Joselin wait - Vanessa gets cut off as I turn back and see the teacher approaching.

I'll see you later yh. I say giving a fake smile.

I immediately text my mum to check where she is then call my cousin to see if I can come over (she's the only person that somewhat knows what's going on in my life).

I walk towards the bus stop on my ones hoping I don't bump into anyone on the way.

Joselin! I heard a voice yell.

I stg (swear to God) what could it be now. I kiss my teeth turning around.

It's Dami. What a surprise, I think to myself sarcastically.

Hi Dami. How are you? I ask.

I'm good, I'm good. He says. What about you?

Could be better but I'm okay thanks. I respond giving another fake smile.

Deep down my soul is crushing and life is becoming too much for me. First the cycle of men leaving mine and my mums lives, seeing my mum break down into tears this morning has just triggered all my memories. Don't get me started on my wasteman of a dad and everyone at school wants to add to my misery like I'm not dealing with enough already.

What is it with people in my life and dissapointing me?

-Don't Forget to vote, comment, share.