"You can't stop me."

Arrow laughs and Sin breaks into a smirk beside him. "Oh Poison, do you know the name of this city?" He reaches up and runs a finger down my cheek. "We most certainly can."

Arrow's finger is suddenly trailing down my stomach. The muscles clench under his fingers. He stops at my waistband, and without warning, he unbuttons my jeans. I let out a squeak but he's already pulling them down my legs. I try to stop him but Sin grabs my arms holding them in place. I pull against him but he's ridiculously strong.

The next thing I know, Arrow's thrown me over his shoulder. Sin rips my dangling jeans off the bottom of my legs. And Arrow puts me back down over the arm of the couch. I struggle against him but he's got an arm on my lower back holding me in place and Sin's fingers fist into my hair and pull. I cry out but I can still make out the stupid smirk on Sin's face.

A hand comes down hard on my ass and I gasp. Is he_

Another slap and my body rocks forward on the arm of the couch. I'm rigid with conflicting emotions. The tinge of pain, the lack of the control... I know I shouldn't but_

Smack.

A groan slips passed my lips and Arrow chuckles behind me, Sin grins with his hand still in my hair.

"How long were you with him today?" Arrow asks from behind me.

Him? Who? My brain is so foggy with desire it takes me at least 10 seconds to realize who he's even talking about. Tate. They're talking about Tate. "I don't know." I reply. My voice breathless with desire. "A few hours."

Arrow's palm massages the spot on my ass. Gently kneeling the skin as he waits for my reply.

Every time they come for me, it takes them less and less time to consume me. The stairs, the car, now the couch. I'd barely put up a fight. I simply didn't want to. I knew what I'd get if I let them have me. And I wanted it.

"Did you smile at him? Did you flirt with him?" Arrow presses, still massaging my ass. Sin's hands release my hair and he pulls my sweater up my back. He begins running his finger tips up and down my back. I shiver as goosebumps breakout over my skin.

"Of course, I smiled_"

Smack.

I curse and reach for the back of the couch. Gripping it as I wait for the sting to dissipate.

"How many times?" Arrow hisses.

"I-I don't know," I want to tell him to fuck off. That it doesn't matter how many times I smiled at another man. But I'm a selfish woman. And I want Arrow between my legs more than anything. And maybe if I tell him what he wants, I can have that. "Maybe ten times."

"We're going to do seven more then, do you understand?" Arrow waits for me to nod my head. "Count them, Poison."

Smack.

"One."

Smack.

"Two."

Smack.

"Three."

Arrow rubs my ass for a moment, taking away the sting. Sin continues his strokes up my back.

Smack.

"Four."

Smack.

"Five."

Arrow rubs it again. Even peppering a kiss on the cheek. I almost laugh.

Smack.

"Six."

My voice is breathless and husky. I'm not sure I've ever been this desperate to be touched before.

Smack.

"Seven."

The room is quiet now. Arrow is rubbing my ass and Sin is running is fingers down my spine. I try to stay still and quiet. But I let out a whimper under their touches.

"Please." I beg.

"Fuck, I love when she begs." Arrow says, hands kneeding a little harder.

"What do you want?" Sin asks, I can only see the side of his face. The hard set jaw and the perfect bone structure. Those dark features. The ones that everyone knows and fears. And here I am, begging him to fuck me.

But I couldn't say it. They hadn't broken me in that much yet. I couldn't make myself ask for it. I wouldn't.

So I looked away from Sin's face and back down at the arm of the couch, setting my jaw. The hand on my ass released and the fingers on my back disappeared. I didn't move until I heard their hollow footsteps all the way in the kitchen.