9. You'll only leave tomorrow 🍋

Authors note: major thank you to my darling Jordynismyname for writing the smut for me, I absolutely cannot write smut <3

Warning: drunk/unprotected sex

(if you're uncomfortable reading smut you absolutely do not have to, the rest of the story will still make sense! I'll upload a regular chapter today as well just in case)
____________________

Kei's lips were laced with sake and cheap tequila, their firmness holding you in place tying you down in this moment.
His hands were on your waist pulling you closer against him, common sense long forgotten, you drowned yourself in his touch.

"Y/n." His lips mumbled your name against your mouth, over and over he repeated your name like it was a mantra, a secret, a promise. His touch set your body ablaze as rough calloused fingers from years of volleyball slipped underneath your shirt caressing the expanse of skin on your sides.
Your own hands cupped his face pulling his lips down towards yours, refusing even the slightest bit of distance between your bodies. The two of you began lost in your longing,

"Y/n." He repeated the tone of his voice deeper, the rumble of his lips on yours pausing for a moment so that he could slip out of your grasp again.
His slender fingers ran through messy wheat-gold locks, his gaze fixed on the floor between your feet and his.

"Kei, I want you." Your voice was quiet as you rested your hand on his arms, longing eyes searching for his, the ones that you'd always found comfort in.

His gaze met yours, unsteady on his feet he closed the distance again, his warm lips pressed to your forehead. "That's all I needed to hear." You gasped slightly as he pressed you up against the wall in the hallway, lips travelling down your neck. Kisses peppered across your jawline.

"Kei please." He paused his movements at your words, honey gold eyes finding yours in the dark. Warm and sweet, like the first day you saw them.

His knuckles brushed over your cheekbone, hand stretched to cup an entire side of your head. "Did I do something wrong?" You were startled by the rawness of his question, his human fear expressed so plainly on his face.

"No, no, just not here." Your words slurred together as you brushed hair from his forehead, understanding presenting itself to you in his eyes.
He took your hand kissing your knuckles, "lead the way." You smiled at his words taking him to your bedroom, the scent of your hibiscus reed diffuser placed on your chest of drawers intoxicating you as you stepped through the door. Kei's lips drawn back to yours almost immediately the door to your bedroom kicked shut.

His hands were needy as they searched your body in the dark room illuminated only by the crescent moon that hung low in the sky just outside of your window. You lifted your shirt above your head pulling him to you. Two bodies clumsily colliding in the dark, restraint long forgotten.
Desire and adrenaline fueling your tired bodies.

"Are you sure?" His smooth voice slurred by the alcohol pumping through his veins punctuated the silence. "Yes" you whispered against his collarbone, his fingers fumbling with your bra strap for a moment.

Half naked you relished in the way his lips set your body on fire, each touch bringing you to life. A gasp escaped your lips as he travelled down your body kissing down your breasts one by one.
You shuddered with his touch, his tongue circling around your nipple a chill running up your spine despite the desire that burnt you.

He pushed you back until your legs pressed against your hard wooden bed frame. Pushing you until you were lying beneath him, his arms braced on either side of your head. You gasped as his kisses became harsher leaving marks across your collarbone, his teeth scraping gently on the skin.
"I've missed the way you taste so fucking much." His words were almost lost in your moan as he bit gently on your nipple. A wave of ecstasy rolling over your body.