━━━━ ˗ˏ 🍨 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Ayumi

A soft smile played on ayumi's lips as leah dragged her around the mall, well with stellar rich asses, they had booked the mall only for ayumi the entire day. So they don't have to deal saesangs and ayumi can buy whatever she wants, athrough it's just plushies and food, it's worth the million dollar smile on ayumi's face.

"Enjoy it, your unnies are rich"

Nix flexed proudly as ayumi giggled, nodding a bit. A specific shop had caught her eyes from the beginning, A guitar shop. Althrough her unnies said that she should buy what she wants yet the girl couldn't bring herself to spend her unnie's money. And soojin could definitely see though her as she could tell something's going on in her tiny mind.

"What are you thinking about, mimi? What's going in that pretty mind of yours?"

"Do you need something, ayumi?"

Alice asked, poking ayumi's cheeks with a hint of worry in her voice. Did they tire the maknae too much? Is she not happy? And more thoughts. Millane ruffled ayumi's hair as she spoke,

"I have seen you eyeing the guitar shop, so do you want to stand here or actually go there?"

Ayumi's eyes immediately lit up as everyone sighed bit, gosh the maknae really had wrapped around her fingers. "Thank you unnie~" She said for the thousandth time as sunil shook her head at the adorable maknae. "hmm, choose the guitar you want now gooooo" Ayumi practically ran to the store in tiny as the unnies proudly watched, seeing the maknae enjoy her day. Just being debuted at a young age, it really stressed her out.

But now with the unnie's care and comfort, they could see the guenine smile on her face now. It made them at peace, after all they have gone through it too. Being the juniors of the most well known idols in the industry wasn't a piece of cake. But stellar has learned to cope up with it with the help of other members.

Even if one sees it black and white, the others bring colors to it.

As ayumi chose her favourite one among the guitars, Heera's phone rang as yerin leaned closer to her shoulder,

Surprise Mother Fucker

Kang Aera

Everything's ready~

Jade

You really did this to our maknae-

Kang Aera

Revenge for burning lele unnie's clothes-

Jade

What about nixie unnie?

Aera

Who do you think is paying all the fees? Not the rest of stellar ;)

Jade

:P

Heera

Okay, we are getting back then, be ready

"I swear if ayumi cries-"

"Dw, aera has back up"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know"

"Unnieeeeeeeeee"