━━━━ ˗ˏ 🍨 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖣𝖺𝗒

It was just a normal day at the Stellar dorm, where some members were meditating, some doing yoga and others reading books

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was just a normal day at the Stellar dorm, where some members were meditating, some doing yoga and others reading books..

Sike! You wish-

Leah, Millane and Sunil were in the kitchen. Sunil and Millane seated by the kitchen island, rethinking there life decisions.'Is it too late to back out?' Sunil thought, staring at Leah's back. Millane gulped as soon as she heard Leah exclaim, "done!" Leah turned around, setting two bowls of spicy Tantanmen on the table.

"Try it, I made extra too, just incase" She said, smiling, taking her apron off."Of course" Millane gave her a nervous smile,'I don't want to die young' she thought, staring at the food infront of her. Without a word, Sunil started eating the Japanese dish, her eyes tearing up as the spice concurred her taste buds.

"Omg! Sunil are you ok?" Leah asked, as she saw tears flowing out of the girl's eyes. "I'm good.. just overwhelmed by the taste of this.. what is this?" She tilted her head, wiping the overflowing tears with the sleves of her jumper. "Tantanmen" the girl infront of them quickly replied. "Yeah.. that. Keep the good work up" She said. Leah smiled, her gaze moving on to Millane, who couldn't say a word. The elder girl just gave her a'thumbs up'. Leah smiled, "well in that case, I should give the others some too!"

As soon as Leah skipped out of the kitchen, Millane ran to the bathroom as quick as lightning. Sunil hurriedly opened the fridge, chugging down a gallon of milk. Note for life: never eat the food Leah cooked if you want to live life.

Alice, Luna and aera were in the living room, playing just dance, still in their pajamas. Luna changed the song to Fever by Enhypen, as Aera shot up from the couch. The song started but during the most ICONIC part, the chorus of course, Alice screamed.

Why you ask? Chaehyun's pet frog, Fey appeared out of no where, causing the girl to freak out. Alice fell, pulling Luna's feet, making all of them fall down like domino peices."There you are!" Chaehyun picked the frog up , caressing its head. "Get that thing away!!" Alice hid under the coffee table, easily fitting in. "Geez calm down" Chaehyun walked away to her room, leaving the younger girl's alone. Alice got up, bumping her head on the wooden table, in the process.

"Same shit, everyday"

Krystal was in her room, plotting ways to murder Lee Sooman when Heera entered the room, singing leave the door open.

"What you doin? Where you at? Oh you got plans? Don't say that. I'm sippin wine, in a robe" Krystal gave her the most judgmental look, but soon joined. "I look to good, to be alone!" She sang.. more like screamed the lyrics on top of her lungs. Now it was Heera's turn to give her the look.

"Bye sis, I hope you don't get a sore throat" She walked out of the room, "Hey!" Krystal nonetheless, continued what she was doing, still singing the lyrics.

"Hello star!" Nixie greeted the camera. "Welcome to episode 1 of Nixie dust where I, Nixie, will be going to random places". "Today I'm at JYP Entertainment to meet a friend of mine" She moved a side , to reveal a boy crouching down.

"Hello star! I'm Hyunjin of Stray Kids" He smiled."Today Hyunjin will be trying different types of teas" She said, sipping her starbucks iced passion tea lemonade. "Ye- wait, no, I never agreed to that! "Hyunjin said facing the shorter girl.

"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"See" Hyunjin smiled, "so what are we actually doing today?" Nixie pouted, "I don't know, my plan was to trick you into trying tea" "Well in that case, let me give you a tour of the building"

Firstly, they went to the lunch hall, trying the infamous organic food. Then they went to the music studio, where Nixie met Nayeon of Twice. Lastly, they visited the practice room, meeting Lee know on their way.

They were currently standing outside the building, biding eachother goodbye, when Hyunjin stopped her and crouched down to her level, sipping a bit of her tea, which she was still holding in her hands. "It's nice, but I still prefer Americano over it "He smiled, winking at her before petting her head and turning around, walking away, leaving the younger gurl frozen on her spot. She suddenly received a text:-

HyunJEAN'Let's do this again yeah?'

As soon as she reached the dorm, the 16 year old girl was flooded with questions. "Did you get the map I wanted?" Jasmine asked, eyes lighting up as soon as she saw a file sticking out if her bag named:'Jay -why-pee'. "God bless Chaeyoung unni" She shouted, running up towards her room.

"Young lady, you have some explaining to do" Millane said as Sunil, who was still drinking her cold semi-skimmed milk, nodded. "It was like a Kdrama come to life!" Aere, Chaehyun and Leah fangirled as Luna simply shook her head, handing Alice an ice- pack.

"Is she ok?"

Ayyy it's your Ni-ki Minaj.

I hope this wasn't so trashy.

Bye, Love yourself or else President Kim Namjoon and Leader Christiano Bangnaldo are gonna chase you to the end of the world