━━━━ ˗ˏ 🍨 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ Braces

"They need to take 3 of her molars out" Heera took a seat by the kitchen island, passing the dental reports to Millane. "Poor child" The older girl pouted.

Nix walked in the living room, munching on her carrot, oblivious to the fact that she was going to get 3 of her teeth pulled out the next day.

" 'Where are, thy sexy b, thou thickness is conquered' ?" Aera read Nixie's text message out loud, only to get the phone snatched.

"I can show you the world!" Krystal ran in too, dressed up as Rapunzel. "Call me krypunzel" She said. "Princess Rapunzel" Sunil bowed down.

"I hath heard someone's going to receiveth braces?" Leah said in Shakespearen language.

"Yond is right" The British said, dramatically.

" 'I love you guys, please play Lemonade by NCT 127 on my funeral, I'll rest in peace then.

Sincerely,

Nixie.

Ps. I like Fish and Chips with mushy peas.

Pss. I know one of you guys broke my kettle, not Yeri unni' "

Alice read the dramatic letter while Aera wiped her tear. "I'll playeth lemonade"

"Ok who-"

"Excuse me. Did it hurt?" Nixie asked the boy next to him as he deeply blushed.

"When?"

"When you got your braces" She replied, pointing at her mouth, the boy's smile vanishing. "No" he coldly replied.

"It hurts, a lot" Luna snickered.

"You guys-" Millane was about to say something when someone said, "Nix Yeo?"

"It won't hurt, would it?" Nixie kept asking. The orthodontist shook his head, taking the equipment.

He first injected a numbing injection. He then got the extraction forceps to take the tooth out. Even before the tooth was half way out, Nix screamed in pain as the guy panicked.

Millane shot out of her seat as she heard a loud noise. Then another orthodontist rushed in the room. "I'll handle this" He casually said. "But-"

"It's ok, the injection may not work, pass me the Lidocaine" He said.

Nix walked in, her cheeks puffer than usual. "Omg! You look like an actual squirrel now!" Aera hugged the shorter, tightly.

"The orthodontist was so handsome!" She said only to get smacked by Millane. "That's all you can think about?" Luna asked in disbelief. "You can't blame me though, that dude looked like a younger version on Park Seojoon, she fangirled.

☆☆☆

Lmao bye