━━━━ ˗ˏ 🍨 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ 𝖧𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖺

"Hi, guys! oh my gosh, there are so many of you wishing me happy birthday"

Heera said, wearing a peach sweater that is way too big for her giving her sweater paws. A cute vanilla with candles 20 in front of her.

"Thank you so much!"

She said, giggling right at the moment her oldest unnie called her.

"Millane unnie!"

She squealed, she was way more happy than she should be all thanks to her members.

"Yes heera baby~ Are you on live?"

"Yes, say hello to stars"

"Hi, stars! don't stay up too late and go to sleep early and happy birthday, heera baby~"

"Thank you unnie, are you going to come?"

"of course, spend some time with stars first, I will come in a while"

"Okhey!"

Heera kept her phone to look at the screen that seems to be decorated with wishes. She smiled too bright that her cheeks are starting to hurt at this time. 

Suddenly the door opened, come in the crackheads.

"SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA URI HEERAAHHHH SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA"

They immediately wished her as heera got the two chairs to sit on. Millane leaned forward to read comments.

"What did you get heera for her birthday? oh, I gave a new sweater and couple hand gloves"

Millane teased as chaehyun laughed.

"I got her her favorite song album of course which enhypen's"

"Can you stop?"

(Moments only since I have to write the new comeback things sowwy~)

═════════

Heera : *reading comments* whose gift do you like the best?

Heera : ahh I like-

Others : *Glaring*

Heera : *nervous laughs*

═════════

Alice : awww heera unnie is so cute!

Heesung : *Out of nowhere* *Quotes the famous leah's quote* We are married~

Heera : Why we still here? Just to suffer?

═════════

Aera : Ay que lindo~

Luna : Another country?