━━━━ ˗ˏ 🍨 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍ 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

"We will now announce the debut members, But the last member to be announced is chosen by the producers and not the fans

"We will now announce the debut members, But the last member to be announced is chosen by the producers and not the fans......First debut member is......" Jinyoung said as he waited for the signal to announce, He smiled to the camera as he looked at the script

"Lee Millane!"

The girls clapped as Millane widened her eyes in shock, She cupped her face as the girls group hugged her, Millane smiled widely  as she went to the front, 

"Thank you so much to our fans , I am really grateful and i will do my best to debut into a successful idol, Thank you so much" Millane said as she bowed, Somi smiled as she pointed at the debut zone, Millane walked proudly as she waved at the camera, But her smile faded as she knew the next members were to be announced, "Second debut member is..."

"Aera Kang!"

The younger jumped in joy as she hugged everyone , She walked up to the front while showing her toothy smile, "Uh First of all I am really thankful to the fans, And i promise not to let you down! Fighting!" Aera said as she formed a fist , The producers chuckled at her cute behavior as aera went and stood next to millane, " The next debut member is..."

"Luna!"

Luna let out a sigh of relief as she looked down, The girls consoled her as she was now in tears, She wiped her tears as she walked to the front, "I'd like to thank Bang pd for making my dream come true, And to think of all the hardships, I promise to be a trust worthy Idol, Thank you" Luna bowed as she stood next to aera, "The next debut member is..."

"Krystal!"

Krystal walked forward with tears still in her eyes as The camera shifted to Taehyun who was clapping proudly at his junior, "oh i dont know where to start....im not very good with my words.." 
"i would firstly like to thanked god for giving me this opportunity and is the reason why i still stand strong till this day. thank you mom,dad,steph,nick and my other family members for always being there for me. i would also thank my friends for being my number one supporters, i love you guys. sunbae, thank you so much for the support and patience you've been giving me, knowing that its not very easy to tame",  the audienced slightly giggled.
"and lastly for my fans, thank you so much for showering me with so much love and support. i will always try my best and be there for you guys. love y-you" the audienced cheered and clap their hands as The girls congratulated her as Luna side hugged her , The next debut member is..."

 "Kim Alice!"

Alice burst into tears as Miyeon engulfed her in a hug and Leah patted her back, She went to the front as she tried her best to smile, "I want to thank all of my fans and my family for rooting for my debut, I will continue to work hard and i will not disappoint my fans" Alice said as she wiped her tears and walked to the debut zone, "Next member is..."

"Nix!"

Nix showed a bright smile as she went to the front , The camera moved to Jinyoung as he smiled proudly while looking at her, "Eomma! Appa! I made it!" She chuckled as Lisa laughed at the youngers cuteness, "Now that i have debuted i will work hard to be a better person and an idol" Nix bowed as she went to the debut zone with her unnies smiling at her, "The next debut member is...."

"Heera!"

Heera bowed down as Chaehyun hugged her proudly, "I am really happy that i got this opportunity, I will not disappoint and will work harder, Thank you" Heera bowed as she went to the debut zone, "The next debut member is..."

"Sunil!"

Leah hugged her dongsaeng , "I told you , You will debut", Leah said to her as the younger  broke away from the group hug and went to the front, "Thank you so much , As a member of stellar i promise to be a very reliable member and an honest idol to fans , Thank you so much" Sunil bowed as she went to the debut zone, "The next debut member is..."

"Chaehyun!"

Chaehyun was shocked as she stood still, meanwhile her friends engulfed her in a group hug as they congratulated her, The camera shifted the direction to Jay who was smiling as he looked at Chaehyun, "I will work harder and i promise to be a a really good idol and member thank you" Chaehyun said as she walked to the debut zone, "We will now announce the I-Lander who was picked by the producers......."

There was a huge tension as the producers discussed the final member with the ceo bang si hyuk and their manager Yuni, Jinyoung smiled at the camera proudly as he announced

"Choi Leah!"

Leah gave a shocked face but soon turned into a frown as she looked at Niya and Natalie, "Yah don't worry about us unnie, Congratulations on your debut" Miyeon said as she patted the olders back, "Thank you so much, I will do my best!" Leah said as she went to the debut zone

"As for the ten girls who stayed back, You will be divided into two groups of five and will debut after some time" The girls sighed in relief as they heard the announcement

"To the ten girls who achieved your dream and broke out of your shells, Congratulations" Somi said as everyone stood and clapped for the debut members, The girls did a group hug

I need ya'll to vote for stellars leader so you can vote here , Everyone can vote but pls do vote for the debuted members only~-->

Also i am really sorry to those who didn't make it but hey , You'll debut in a new group soon! I will be including all 20 of you here so that noone is left out~

Hope you liked the chapter

I'll be updating one more chapter soon~

Love ya loads~