No one loves you like me

Hakeem: Tiana!

Tiana: What?

Hakeem: where are my kids?

Tiana: They're in LA . They will be back in a couple of days

Hakeem: I love how you just send away my children without telling me !

Tiana: Do not start with me  and i told you before but you don't listen to me , Are you ready ?

Hakeem: Yeah, Both of my baby mommas gonna be in the same place again that's crazy !

Tiana: This isn't funny

Hakeem: have you talked to your baby daddy ?

Tiana: What did you just say ?

Hakeem : you heard me Tiana

Tiana: Fuck you ! I don't deserve anything you dish out to me . Every chance you get you hate on me or say something rude !

Hakeem : Tiana stop playing with me for real

Tiana : can we go? I don't want to be reminiscing all day about the past

Hakeem:(hugging her from behind) I'm sorry babe and yes we can go . I love you

Tiana: I love you too

Hakeem: can I have a kiss

Tiana: maybe later

Tiana and Hakeem left to nun other then the board room of empire, just to discuss something with Maya . She had been waiting for two too arrive.

Maya: Well if it isn't the Fake Boonie and Clyde (laughs)

Tiana:well hello to you to  Maya

Hakeem: Hi

Maya: Why you acting so shy hubby ?

Hakeem: I'm not and we're not married

Maya: Clearly you and Tiana aren't either . I only see her ring . I seen all the tabloids, your a dirty dog for doing that to her ...

Tiana: Maya don't act like you care about me now

Maya: I don't but you've raised my daughter all these years . I think I could cut you a little slack. Hakeem how could you dog out the woman you love so much ? Why bring her so much pain? hey once a cheater always a cheater (laughs)

Hakeem: why do you care so much ?

Maya: I don't , I just know it's bothers your wife . Bringing up the past after you two reconciled. You see Tiana how he cheated on you is exactly how he cheated on me (giggles) you lose em how you get em . anyways I'm not here to talk about the past . I want shared custody of My daughter.

Hakeem: She doesn't wanna even meet you. She's fine with Tiana being her mom . Plus you signed your rights away .

Tiana: I'll only agree if Taina wants to if not , your not getting shared custody. she'll continue to live with us for as long as she wants , she's my daughter I have raised her for 16 years while you rotted away in that jail cell where you deserved to be . Don't be out here looking for sympathy from my daughter because you screwed up ! Leave her out of this . You clearly have bigger issues with me then Taina . You mad because I took your man? Or because I had a baby with him ? Because I married him? Or cause I fucked him in the bed you used to sleep in? Or you mad because I'm still fucking him now ? He was my man before he was yours , you just happened to get pregnant. My name held weight in his heart before you came in the picture. You might've fucked your way too get him to marry you but I ain't have to do nun of that he loves me for me . He might cause me pain but I love that man. You can't tell me nothing about him either . Don't even think about looking at him , as matter of fact don't even speak of him , don't think of him nothing . One more thing Bitch keep my kids name out your fucking mouth . This conversation is over .