Court

Hakeem POV
Right now we at court . I just wanna slap maya like come on my daughter your tryna take her away? and get my money ? Hell nah man . I have my parents and jamal . My baby T , Jay ,Bey,Kelly I'm really blessed . My dad despises Maya . My lawyer his name is James and the judge her name is Mary . Her lawyer name is Julie. Even if she gets full custody of Taina I will still do my best to fight for my babygirl.

Mary: Today we are here because Maya Carey Lyon wants spousal support and Full custody of Her daughter Taina Marie Lyon whom she shares With Hakeem Jermaine Lyon. May I have Maya Lyon  to the stand. James you may ask your questions .

James : Maya what makes you think you deserve half of Hakeems money?

Maya: Well I was there emotionally and physically for him . As soon as him and Tiana broke up a couple hours later, he showed up to my house in distress. We had a couple of drinking and then boom it happened. Here is our daughter. For my pregnancy he was there he would tell me he loved make me feel so so happy. I would take care of him if he was feeling upset I made sure he was fine I didn't let him sleep until he talked out his problems . It just felt like I was on cloud 9 but when his infidelity started I just knew it was over . I stopped going to work and everything. I also deserve that money because I helped him most of the time . I was his motivation and inspiration as he would say

James: When was the last time you and Mr.Lyon were sexually active ?

Maya: A couple months ago like as in 4 months but that was the last time.

James: Okay . When did you suspect his infidelity?

Maya: Well Tiana had came to my job aka empire and went off . "She said to sign the papers or she will beat my ass and kill me . That's i was messing with her man and stuff"

James: alright that's all .

Julie: May I have Ms.Tiana carter to the stand ? alright so how long have you and Mr.Lyon been together

Tiana: We we're together for 7 years . Since I was 15 he was 17

Julie: During that 7 year period did you have a pregnancy or anything?

Tiana:What does this have to do with anything? This is about Maya and Hakeem and Taina and How do you even know about that ?

Beyoncé:(mouthed to Tiana) Tell the truth . Everything. It's okay

Julie: Answer the question please.

Tiana: I got pregnant when I was 16 . I had an abortion. (Hakeem took a sighed breath,and put his head down) I got pregnant again at 20 but I had a miscarriage.

Julie: Okay. How long have you a Mr.Lyon been back together?

Tiana: 3 months. We decided on getting back together when we went to Paris .

Julie: Okay. Why do you think Maya doesn't deserve full custody of Taina?

Tiana: I don't think she deserves full custody because she's doing it out of bitterness. Me and Hakeem take good care of Taina. We were thinking about purchasing a house after her birthday. Maya has been on vacations .I take care of Taina she stays with me ,while Hakeem goes to the studio. When they were in LA she was with me . I love that little girl like she was my own.

Julie: Tiana why do you think Hakeem deserves custody of Taina?

Tiana: Hakeem has done many things over the years but she stole his heart and mine . Hakeem loves that little girl so much . His face lights up and his eyes fill  with love everytime he is with her and sees her. That's why I love him. That's where I don't understand why Maya is doing this . Like is it because of me?