Happy birthday Taina👨‍👩‍👧❤️

Tianas POV
So we are here at Tainas birthday it is so beautiful. I'm so glad how everything turned out the babygirl deserved it . All of her little friends came and everything. We had Kylie Jenner , Kim k even though my mom doesn't really like them they kids are still friends with Taina . Some people know me and Hakeem are together but it's only family because maya could use it against him in court .

Hakeem: baby you did amazing I'm proud of you (pecks her lips) I love you

Tiana: Thank you and I love you too . Is her mom here yet?

Hakeem: No

Tina: Oh my grand baby Tiana you did so wonderful for her birthday party ! It's so beautiful! Your parents are on the way and blue is over there . May I take the princess and get some pictures

Tiana: of course grama

Hakeem: baby I'm sad

Tiana:  Why?

Hakeem: My babygirl is already one , Now I think it's time for another one

Tiana :In your dreams baby in your dreams . It's not the right time there's no way we could manage 2 kids under the age of 3 . We are way to busy as it is

Jay ,Bey,Tata,Kelly,Tim,Solo,Julez and Matthew all show up . Julez gives Tiana a hug and goes with the other kids and so did titan .Everyone else spoke and chit chatted . Hakeems family came They all spoke. Everyone was chilling the kids were playing . Half way through maya came . Mugs formed on tianas face and Hakeems face .

Maya:Hey , Mom this is Hakeem husband but y'all already know that and this is his ex Tiana anyways hubby where is OUR daughter?

Hakeem: she's with the other kids playing

Mariah: well hello Mr.Lyon.This is a wonderful set up for my grand daughter. Her grandfather isn't able to make it but he sent her a wonderful gift

Hakeem: Ok

Beyoncé and Jay z: Hey !

Tiana: Hey momma and dad

Beyoncé: Hello Hakeem

Hakeem: Hey Mrs.Carter

Jay z: Wassup

Hakeem: wassup Hov

Jay z : where is my grand princess?

Tiana: She just went with grama

Bey and jay walked away which left the couple alone . Tiana was sleepy but not tired . She had played so much with the kids in the ball pit and slides and everything! Now it was time to sing happy birthday. Hakeem and Tiana stood on stage with her and her cake so big and tall and pretty every Knowles,Carter,And Lyon was there . This morning Taina threw a big fit she just wasn't having it .

Hakeem: May I have everyone's attention ! (Everyone got quiet and gave him attention)Alright thank you . Today is the day.My first and only princess was born . She made me want to go harder and never give up when I felt like the world was giving up on me you saved me princess and I will always love and cherish until there is no breath in my body . Also want to give a big thanks to Tiana she has been the most patient but inpatient person through all of this and is this best party planner . Also thank you to maya my wife for giving me such a beautiful daughter.

Tiana: Thank you to everyone who came out tonight! She loves you all ! Now it's time to sing happy birthday to the one and only baby Lyon !! Ready 1..2..3

Everyone: Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Taina happy birthday to you !!!!!!!!

Tiana felt an uneasy feeling pass through her stomach .Her heart felt deep a little but she was fine . Sad wasn't the word . Upset was and she just wanted to be alone in the studio singing her heart out . She was in pain not physically but emotionally she was a wreck. She pushed the thought of hoping maya didn't come to the back of her head this was supposed to be there little family party but hell there was nothing she could do . After singing and cake presents we're open everyone left . Maya had Taina for a couple days . Blue was going back to texas for a couple of months . Jay and Bey had some business stuff to take care of . Which just really left the couple . Hakeem could tell Tiana was kinda sad but he left it alone .
Tiana: Can you please unzip my dress?