**************************

We can see a girl tied up in a chair. She was struggling in the chair; her face had lost all the glow, and she was looking weak and pale.

"Do you think you have escaped from me?" Rajesh asked, giving her a devilish smile.

"Leave me, Rajesh. If anything happens to me, then my Avi will kill you," Maya yelled at him.

"I won't even care if I die, but before that, I want to taste every inch of your body," Rajesh said with a dirty smirk, coming near her.

Maya threw a disgusting look at him and looked away.

"Rajesh, leave me," Maya said, struggling in the chair.

"Nope! Do you think I'll leave you easily, after everything that has happened? Just because of you, my family disowned me. My sisters, who love me, are not even talking to me. Because of your so-called husband, I lost everything and went to jail," Rajesh yelled at her angrily, making her shiver.

Tears flew from her eyes, and she closed her eyes and prayed in her mind to send Avi.

"What? Are you praying to God to send your so-called husband here? That's not going to happen, baby. This time, no one can save you and your baby from me," Rajesh said, clutching her hair.

She winced in pain and begged him to leave her. He nuzzled his face into her neck, while she felt disgusted and turned her face away. He held her chin tightly and slapped her hard.

"Ahh! Avi!" Maya yelled his name in pain.

**************************

Avi woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed, shouting Maya's name. Maya, who was sleeping peacefully, got startled, listening to Avi's shout. She hurriedly got up and sat on the bed. She looked at Avi, who was shivering and sweating profusely. She placed her hand on his shoulder, making him startle. He looked at her and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as he was mumbling her name and baby continuously, and his body was trembling with fear. She felt wetness on her shoulder and tried to separate herself from him, but his grip on her became tight. She gave up and rubbed his back to soothe him.

After some time, he broke the hug and looked away, wiping his tears. He kissed her forehead and her stomach. He got off the bed and was about to move out of the room, but he stopped listening to her.

"Are you trying to hide your tears from me, Avi?" She asked him, getting off the bed. "Or am I not worthy enough to share your pain?" Maya asked him with tears in her eyes.

Avi went towards her and hugged her tightly. Both of them cried in each other's arms.

"Never speak like that, okay? If not with you, then with whom will I share my pain? I just had a nightmare; nothing else, okay? Don't get tense unnecessarily. Now go and freshen up; we will leave," Avi said, wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

Though she was not convinced, she let it go, knowing he would tell her himself at the right time. She nodded her head and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Avi went to the other room and washed his face. He moved to the kitchen and made coffee for both of them. By then, she had come to the living room. He gave her coffee, and both of them had it silently. They locked the apartment, and both of them started their journey back to their home.

Avi was driving the car while Maya was sitting in the passenger seat, listening to the FM and enjoying the ride.

"Bunny?"

"Hmm"

"Bunny!!"

"Yeah, tell me."

"From now on, don't go alone without informing anyone. And I'm increasing the security around you, and no discussions on this topic, okay," Avi said sternly.

"Okay!" Maya said, nodding her head silently without asking him further questions.

Soon, both of them reached their mansion. He parked the car in the garage, and both of them moved inside the house. As soon as they stepped inside, everyone showered them with flowers. The ladies dragged Maya with them and made her sit on the sofa, bombarding her with their questions.

Avi pouted, looking at them, and shouted, swaying his hands in the air, "Hello, guys! Even I'm here."

"Stop shouting like a madman; go and get some juice for my daughter," Vani said, glaring at him.

Avi looked at his mother wide-eyed and mumbled, "What the hell was that?"