Our Love (Maknaeline x Namjoon)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Has it already gotten bad?" Namjoon's voice was soft, and his scent, always so soft and almost unable to be smelled made Jungkook relax, as he just whined in the back of his throat.

Words were hard, especially when Namjoon swirled his chair around, opening his arms to offer Jungkook a hug. To offer him some safety for the drag and tear of his rut. Just cause it was non-sexual, didn't mean that it wasn't just as strong as so many other ruts people had.

Diving for Namjoon, Jungkook were first able to really relax when the rapper's arms closed around him, holding him close, "relax, deep breathes, I know it hurts, but it isn't gonna help anybody when you are this much of a mess."

Namjoon always understood exactly what it was that Jungkook needed, in a way that Jungkook couldn't explain. Namjoon was not even meant to be able to stand Jungkook close to him, alpha's never liked other alpha's who were in rut, unless they were mated, even the rest of the Hyungline, no matter how close they were, couldn't stand when Jungkook got to close them near rut, that was the norm.

Namjoon was just very... abnormal.

"When are they coming home?" Namjoon wear scent blockers, so there was so little of his scent that Jungkook could actually smell, but that didn't stop him from burying his face in Namjoon's neck trying to get as much of it inside of his nostrils as possible.

Namjoon's scent gland on his neck was much smaller than that of a regular alpha, but the older man had told them that it was just how he was born, but part of Jungkook that was so desperate for more of that sweet scent, couldn't help, but wonder if it wasn't from overuse of scent blockers.

"They will be home in a few hours don't worry, I am sure they are missing you as well, baby, do you wanna stay with me while we wait?" the deep voice was still there, but Namjoon somehow managed to pitch the tone soft enough that it felt like a hug.

"Please..." Jungkook was far from small, but when he was in Namjoon's lap he managed to feel like he was nothing more than the tiny bunny that fans liked to call him.

He didn't need to say more than that, Namjoon just understood what he meant without anything more. Swirling his chair back so he could focus on his computer, he just let the baby alpha sit on his lap, cuddled close to his chest "say we need to go lay down in your nest until they come home."

That was normally what Jungkook would do if nobody was home with him, it was also the most expected from alphas like him. After all, cuddling close and breathing in the scent of another alpha should not work in calming him down, especially somebody he wasn't mated with.

Then again, even if Jungkook logically knew that Namjoon was an alpha, but it didn't stop him from thinking that his scent didn't fit an alpha. Namjoon's scent was that of sweet summer peaches, always making Jungkook think of being warm and happy during the summer. Soaking up the rays of sun, closing his eyes and just listening, as his packs and best friends enjoyed their time around him.

"Happy here." Jungkook nosed at Namjoon's scent gland again with closed eyes, he wasn't lying, he was warm and comfortable on Namjoon's lap. Happy, atleast the closest he could be too happy without his pack around him.

Namjoon just giggled at him, showing how comfortable the other alpha was in return. Namjoon only let the sweeter cute side of himself show when he was comfortable about. It was almost like he was scared of showing their fans the sweet side of him. The cute side of him. Seemingly fearing that they would no longer take him serious as an alpha.

It saddened Jungkook, but atleast Namjoon could show that side off when it was just them, and it was nice to know that Namjoon trusted them just as much as they trusted him, and felt comfortable and happy with them.