Beast shivaay

Happy reading

Today whether is a beautiful. sun is shining on the sky spreading his golden rays everywhere blooming happiness in the people. Flowers are shining jiggling with each other with a soothful air spreading their fragrance. . Some people are walking then some are going to work or coming back. Everyone are busy in their own chores battling with their problems. Some are happy then some are drowned in their own life matters. In all those a girl is shown crying standing in bridel suit hugging a boy , who is itself crying feeling helpless and sad for not able to do anything to save his love life. . ..

G. Don't leave me Arnav. I can't live without you. Please don't marry that girl. Malika cry hugging her love of life pleading him to not marry that girl "whom his parents chosen for him.

Ar. I also don't wanna marry her either. but I don't have any other choice. I'm helpless. My dad is gonna do business with her father. and if I didn't marry her then we will face a big loss. Please try to understand malika. He says tightening his grip around her trying to make her understand that he can't Marry her. Bht nothing is going in her brain and she is crying continuously while pleading.

M. And do you think I'm not helpless. I'm burning more than you Arnav. I've ran away from my own wedding without caring about my parents "who gonna face backlash of whole world because of me  . . I didn't care about anyone not even About my brother "who will eat me raw" if he got to know about me being run away. and here instead of taking me in your arms consoling me" you are saying you are helpless and can't do Anything. No Arnav please don't do this I can't live without you. I can't just go back after coming so far Away. Please marry me please. Otherwise I'll die. I'll kill my self if you didn't marry me. She sobs holding his collar in her  fist pleading him badly.

Ar. What are you saying malika. Have you gone nuts you can't do this .... He shout holding her by her arms.

M. I will do it" if you didn't Marry me. And you know that I never play around. I do whatever I aim. She said angrily breaking a part from him

Ar. But malika

M. So you have decided You won't marry me ha. ok fine. So when you don't wanna accept me and don't wanna marry me then  it's better if I die. That's only good idea. Isn't. Cool I'm dying. Be happy with your newly bride. She wipes her tears and started marching towards bridge in fast speed making him shock

Ar. What are you doing malika ??stop here. Just stop. He hold her hand and pulled her towards him.

Ar. Fine I'll marry you. Happy. He instantly jump in conclusion finding himself surrounded by helplessness

M. I love you Arnav she sobs and hugged him tightly beaming in happiness.  Arnav squeeze his eyes being so trap between all this.

In marriage place.

Whatttttttt ,,,,,,, A roar echoed all around making people stop their chores and  their all attention went on the person"  who screamed in such loud voice. . They look at the person and found  bride's brother standing all red in anger . His eyes are literally dripping blood while his whole expression have turned into beast mode . It's feeling like he gonna eat raw to that person " whoever will come infront of him. He is totally in killer look.

Shak. What happened shivaay. Why you are so angry. Hearing his father's Question he snapped his eyes at him and throw the phone so hard that it got break in numerous pieces " which can't be count.

Pin. Will you say something shivaay what happened ??? His mother came ahead being panicked seeing her son in anger.

Shiv. You are asking me mom. Did you see your daughter's room.  He screams raising his hand towards his sister's bedroom