Bonus (Konain 💕 Falak)

💕💕💕💕

Tera ishq hai meri salatanat...

Tu hai zid meri...

Tu janooniyat...

Looking at the sky deep in thought he wondered about how he was going to talk to her parents. Yes she was his heart and he remembered her words that pierced his heart deeply…

"If I am your love, then who is Zala? What do you want me to do? It hurts knowing that you say you love me but even if she calls you now you won't hesitate to leave me right then and there…."she shouted, tearing streaming down her it was painful knowing that what her existence matters to him…

"Yes I can do that but you don't understand what she means for me...how my heart felt the time I saw my doll hiding under my bed seeking for the comfort... hiding from the monster she was only 16 my Zala said I was his protector that I can protect her from the monster...can you believe it that little girl had her belief in me that I will save her from the monster...and melted at that moment promising myself to protect her my whole life…I can't leave her like this and if you can't except me with this than I am sorry"he completed his words making her heart beat louder the man who was fulfilling his promise like this how he is going to fulfil his and Konain Siddiqui once again lost her heart to Falak Chaudhary at that moment without even thinking about anything else…

He was standing waiting for her parents to arrive so that he could make her his forever, not wanting to break the promise he did to her…

"Falak" he heard her voice from behind and turned to find her standing with the couple in their mid 40's both looking still fit even at this age her father giving him a Stern look making him remember Konain's words that he was a retired military officer…

His grey hair and long height was giving an imitating look making him gulp…

"So you are the one who wants to marry my daughter…"he said in a raspy yet firm voice, making him take a deep breath and finally…

"Yes I want to marry her and I am promising you that I won't let anything happen to her...I will protect her and take care of her more than my own life…"he said with a determination in his voice wanting to protect her…

"I believe in you young man because I have faith in my daughter's choice don't ever try to break my trust or it will be your last day on this earth…"he said patting his shoulder lightly making him gulp and nodded slightly understanding that he trusts him and is willing to giving his daughter's hand to him to make her his life partner….

He wanted to get old with her, waiting to spend his whole life fighting, spending Happy moments irritating her…

She was slowly becoming a huge part of his existence that cannot be replaced by anyone else other than her. She was becoming his heart…

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Zara bhi fark nahi ho ba ho dhadakta hai...

Ya dil nahi mera sina main tu dhadakta hai...

Standing in front of the mirror clade in mustard yellow dress her hands covered with hennah she smiled seeing the dark red colour smiling through her…

Everything was becoming beautiful all over again…

Walking down the aisle clad in a deep maroon dress with a bouquet of 100 red roses in her hands she felt all kinds of emotion that she ever wanted to feel…