▹ System 0͎9͎༓

Start from the beginning

"Beomgyu!!" His teammates shouted.

Gravity is an efficient force, climbing back to ground level was quite a challenge right now.

Asuka showed him her hand, "I-I'll try pulling you up!"

Beomgyu tried shifting all his weight to his right hand as he shakily brought his left hand out to hold hers.

After grabbing it, she tried her best to pull him up just she was not strong enough.

She was about to fall too but Taehyun quickly laced his arm around hers. And with their forces put together, they attempted to pull him up.

~

After being brought back up to the surface, Beomgyu was just looking to the side, his cheeks went a bit pink in embarrassment. 'I should work out more..'
"Thanks guys.. Sorry about that..."

Taehyun was just gawking at him, embarrassed Beomgyu is a rare and fascinating sight.

"It's fine you couldn't have known.." The girl said in a soft voice. "What's up with all the traps anyway..?"

Everyone went dead silent after noticing Riki trying to sneak past them in a squatting position.

Well, that sneaking thing was a fail.

Asuka nonchalantly pulled her deadly katana out and Riki immediately screamed and threw a slime ball at her in panic.

Beomgyu couldn't help but laugh softly at Asuka's covered-with-slime face.

Seeing her irked expression, Riki concluded that this only made his fate worse.

She stabbed his shoulder against the wall. The blade went right through his flesh, her teammates helped her apply enough force to really dig the blade deep inside the wall.
Now Riki is stuck and dying of pain inside.

They then speeded down these stairs which led them to a wide rather colourful room.

"Are these the colourful doors Tasuku talked about?" Asuka asked no one in particular while leisurely walking towards the door

"Most likely—"

"Watch out!!" Beomgyu abruptly grabbed Taehyun by the hand and pulled him towards his direction.