Inu!Kirishima x Neko!Reader(L) - Puppy Cuddles

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Why were you laying with me Puppy?

"Oh, um, well you see...." He fumbled with his words before finally relaying that he found you and you seemed cold. "I didn't really want to leave you if you were uncomfortable, you could of gotten sick and I'd feel really bad." Your eyes rose in surprise as he mentioned it was like a matter of pride and how no real man would leave a woman to suffer.

"Even though you never met me before?"

"Why would that matter? I'm just a dog doing a good deed."

Your eyes softened as he rubbed his nose and muttered that if you didn't want him to touch you or be around that would be different. He held you to keep you warm there was no other intentions behind it. Honestly he warmed you chest in the best type of way. Such a sweet man, whom cuddled with you just because you seemed cold.

"No It's okay, It felt really comfy sleeping next to you." Your smile was so soft, that he found it infectious. What caught him off guard the most though was the way you edged forward and gave his cheek a small little lick to show your appreciation. "Thank you, for being so kind."

"You're w-welcome. I didn't do anything spectacular though." Because he wasn't really used to dealing with woman, he got kind of shaky and stuttered just a little bit. However, when you both began to sit and stand he was immediately in manly mode and helping you up and dusting off your back that had a bit of grass on it.

"My, you're such a gentleman are you sure you're a doggy?"

"Haha, you're not the first to say something like that." He proudly exclaimed all the rambunctious things he liked to do. That he kind of always felt hyper and just loved to play. "Maybe you would want to play with me? We could chase each other and catch birds!" The way he seemed so excited made you giggle and just nod your head cause it sounded fun.

"I got to go home, I'm getting hungry but I'll see you here tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm always here. My name is Kirishima Eijirou by the way. Do you need a manly escort back to your house?" Your brows furrowed together in surprise thinking he was joking but the way he puffed out and smacked his hand against his chest let you know he was being serious.

For a few seconds you thought about it, not disliking the idea that he wanted to keep your safe. However, you'd just met and though he didn't seem harmful told him that you'd be okay. You thought he might insist but he backed down, maybe sensing that you were just a little wary.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and waved you off, though he realized after just a second that he never got your name. So he called out to ask and you paused like you hadn't realized. With you hand waving in the air and tail wagging happily at your back you called to him with your name before scampering off.

"My name is (Y/n), I'll be here around 2pm. See you then Eijirou!"

As soon as you were out of sight, he practically skipped through the field with glee. He didn't just make a friend but he had a date with a pretty kitty. Though you just met he was excited and couldn't contain the howl or two he aired. If only the the sun could fall faster and the moon rise higher, that was all he could think about.

 If only the the sun could fall faster and the moon rise higher, that was all he could think about