Inu!Kirishima x Neko!Reader(L) - Puppy Cuddles

Start from the beginning

At some point he found a flower filled of which he just so happened to start rolling around in. The petals of the sun flowers and buttercups were sticking to his fur and skin, in a way that really tickled his nostrils. Speaking of his sense of smell something he sort of recognized wafted into his snout till he was whiffing through the field to find it.

Next thing he knows his senses lead him to a cat. Not the friend he'd been thinking about previously instead it's a girl with soft (h/c) hair. He also can't help but notice your white ears and black spotted long white tail. His eyes blink curiously and bend down to sniff you all over. It's unlike him but you smell so nice, that he can't help himself.

Your body jitters like you might be ticklish, but he can't help but notice the way your little nose wiggles with your whiskers. It's kind of cute and your fur looks so soft he kind of wants to touch it, but thinks you might get scared. He's about to walk away so you can finish napping when he notices your body curling inward before shivering a bit.

This has him frowning and looking around, wondering what he can do to make you feel warmer. It is kind of cold these days being December and all, but you got on snug clothes with your nice shirt and a faded pair of blue jeans. The way you mew in distress really has him thinking that you're rather lonely and it's not in his DNA to abandon someone in need.

"It's okay Miss Kitty." Leaning down he rubs his snout against your cheek, as if trying to wake you up so you know he wont hurt you. It doesn't work, so he circles you for a second sniffing you all over once again while his nose bumps your shoulder and one of your hands before settling at your back.

At first he's as close as possible without touching, but without any contact of some kind you wont be getting any warmer. With a slow wag of his tail and a bit of a bashful expression he slides his hands around you from behind and nestles his nose through your hair and against the nape of your neck.

His grasp seems to settle you down, and he finds holding onto you kind of nice. Though he didn't think he was all the tired, he settles in and lets his eyes droop till he's conked out. He wouldn't find out till later that you eventually turned over and laid against his chest, one of your hands resting against his hip and purring up a storm cause you felt so secure.

It must of been about an hour by time your eyes groggily flickered open. There was a lazy mew on the tip of your tongue and you found yourself rubbing your cheek against something that had felt nice to lay against. When you did edge backwards, you were a little startled to see a pair of bright red eyes.

"Oh um good morning- or really afternoon." You blinked at him and his sheepish laugh, but noticed almost right away that he had doggy ears. He sort of tilted his head up but then realized what you were looking and immediately shook his hands saying he meant no harm.

 He sort of tilted his head up but then realized what you were looking and immediately shook his hands saying he meant no harm

"I may be a dog, but I like cats. I promise I'm friendly."

Your lips curved up mewing at him, and lifting your hand to run through his really spiky red hair. "I'm not afraid of dogs, but it's kind of weird to wake up with a stranger. I like your hair though, never seen such a bright color." There was a relieved breath deflating from his chest, while he gladly bent his head and happily informed it was his natural hair color.