Part 12 :)

Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit in the car and they leave the apartment to their destination. On the way, Shehnaaz connected her phone to the car's bluetooth and played her playlist and surprisingly, Sidharth was into raps and party songs too. He found himself vibing to the new songs on her playlist as well. After a while, he texted Kushal that he and Shehnaaz had reached.

They entered the hotel. The lights were dim and there were soft songs playing in the background making the look of the hotel enchanting. Shehnaaz pointed at Kushal who was sitting on the farthest sofa.

Sid- You got some sharp observational skills, Miss Singhvi.. (he chuckles)

Sana- Thank you, Mr. Singhaniya.. (she grins back)

Sidharth sits with Kushal on the sofa while Shehnaaz sits on the sofa opposite them both.

Kushal- What's up guys? Saath me aaye ho.. (he raises his eyebrows to both of them teasing them)

Sid- Haan aaye hai, kya karega bey tu.. (he glared at him)

Sana- Hayee, Sidharth.. Darr jaaega na woh tumhare aise glaring se.. (she pouted) Aaraam se thoda...

Kushal and Sidharth burst out into laughter.

Sid- Awww, Shehnaaz. You're so cute.. (he chuckles)

Kushal notices Shehnaaz looking down with a slight red tint on her cheeks and chuckles. His besties were in love.

They were talking about everything. They talked about their childhood memories, they spoke about their school life and college life, they spoke about their ex's, they spoke about the place where they are from and what not. It was a very good evening spent with some butter chicken, rice, and rotis.

After an hour or so, all of them decided to leave.

Sid- Have you visited the beach yet?

Sidharth asks her as they walk to the car together.

Sana- No, not yet. Probably on weekends, I'll visit. (she chuckled)

Sid- Why on weekends, when you can go now? (he winked looking at her)

Sana- What do you mean? (confused)

Sidharth smirks and starts the engine of his car.

Sana- Oh my god, are you serious??? (she grins)

Sidharth chuckles and nods looking at her wearing her seat belt with excitement.

Sana- Thank you Sidharth.. (she pouts)

Sid- You don't need to.. (winks)

The background music in the car is Dil Ko Karaar Aaya. She listens as he softly sings and hums along to the tunes of the song. She noticed him all along today and she couldn't stop looking at him. He was just so beautiful to her and she swore that no other man could look hot and cute at the same time.

Sid- I know I'm that handsome, but sweetheart, you'll get jailed for staring at me for too long since it's illegal.. (smirks looking at her)

Sana- I have the right to stare at you.. (she grins back)

Sidharth looks at her with a smile and grins. Shehnaaz looks outside the window and sees the view. It looked so pretty. She notices that they're on the beach road.

Sana- Sidharth, we're getting on the beach.. (she chuckles excitedly)

Sidharth chuckles with her. He parks the car a little closer to the beach.

Sid- I'm gonna leave my shoes in the car or else it'll get too sandy and spoil my new shoes.. (hd pouted removing his black and white Nike shoes)

Sana- I'll remove my sneakers too then.