Part 11 :)

She ends the call and heaves a sigh of happiness. She immediately texts the group.

GUYSSSSSSS!! GREAT NEWS!! I CAN COME TO PARIS WITH YOU'LL :)

Omg yessss, we three will enjoy over there :P

Kushal

Shehnaaz, your parents agreed?

Sidharth

Yup, they did. I didn't even need to convince them. I just told them and they were so happy I was going to Paris.

Awww, so cute.

Kushal

Awwwww..

Sidharth

By the way, are we still meeting up at 8?

Yup we are :)

Kushal

Of course we are :)

Sidharth

Shehnaaz giggles and watches Netflix in her comforter for a while.

Sidharth sat in front of the TV which was displaying the news sitting with his father. He kept his phone down after making sure both Kushal and Shehnaaz would be coming. They deserved to get a treat for the hard work. Sidharth was happy to see the proud look that his parents had for him that afternoon when he told him that their company got the biggest deal. He also told them about Shehnaaz and her contribution in getting the deal. His parents were so happy and proud of him and his professional achievements. They were really worried about his personal life though. They wanted him to settle down and be happy and get all the love as well.

Ashok- Sidharth, today Rita and I want to speak to you about something very important.

Sid- Yes, Dad. (he lowers the volume of the TV and sits properly facing his parents)

Rita- Sidharth, you're 35 years old. I know you're happy right now with your single life, but bache, you need to settle down.

Sid- Mom, Dad, probably, another few years, and then we'll see.

Ashok- Sidharth, by that time, the girl and the family will remove all flaws from you. Are you getting what I'm trying to say?

Sid- Yes, Dad.

Rita- Sidharth, do you have a girl in mind, or should I look for prospective girls for you?

Sid- Mom, actually I do have someone in mind. But, she's comparatively younger to me and I don't mind that at all.

Rita- We also wouldn't mind, bache. But I hope she's not like one of those ex's of yours. (she glared at him)

Sid- No mom, not at all. She's not even an ounce like them.

Ashok- Then where does the problem lie?

Sid- Dad, she's young. She has many career opportunities lying for her. Why should I tie her up in marriage?

Rita- Bache, you don't need to tie her down in marriage. She can work even after marriage.

Sid- I don't know Mom, Dad. I promise I'll think about it and let you both know. I honestly am confused with my ownself right now. Without getting her consent, I don't want to go further.

Ashok- Take your time, bache. We just wanted to tell you about this.

That evening while Sidharth was getting ready, he made the effort to look charming. He chose a white plain tee with a blue denim jacket and blue jeans. He put some deo on him. He left his hair hanging on his forehead. He looked the glowy kind of handsome. He was 100% sure that he liked Shehnaaz. She was beautiful, sassy, kind and very loving. In two months, he has been silently observing her, her moments, her way of speaking, the way she treats people and everything and he could proudly say that she has all the qualities that Sidharth looked for in a girl. He blushed just thinking about her. He realised that everyday, she probably takes a driver and comes to the office. Today, he can just pick her up and they both can go together and meet Kushal directly. He phones Shehnaaz.