Part 3 :)

Shehnaaz, who just finished her dinner, retorted back to her room. She had a lot of packing to do. She packed all her essentials and clothes. She took her favorite pillows and her blanket as well. She took her personal diary, her favorite pens, her favorite teddy and all her favorite essentials with her. She put them in suitcases. She has four suitcases in total.

Baaz- Shehnaaz, all done with the packing? (he asked barging into the room)

Sana- (she took some of the photoframes) Yup, all done.

Baaz- (he sits on the couch in front of the window) You know what, I'm so happy for you. Like, I genuinely am so happy and proud of you.

Sana- Aww, Shebuuu, how sweet of you. (she hugged him with a smile) I know you will miss me, but I'll be missing you more than you'll be missing me. (she smiled)

Baaz- Let's go out for one last night ride.. (he smiled)

Sana- (excited) Yea, let me just get my phone and then we'll go.

Taking her phone with her, she and Shehbaaz headed out to go for a long night drive. They stopped by the beach and enjoyed looking at the stars while having their ice-cream. They reached home late at night only to get scolded because Shehnaaz had to sleep early since she had a flight the next day and she would wake up late.

_________________________________

Sidharth was driving the car with his two drunk and crazy best friends murmuring random things in the backseat.

Sid- (looking at the rear view mirror he said) When are you two going to grow up? You guys are literally acting like teenagers.

Kushal- Because we are.. (he said literally almost asleep)

Sid- Kushal you stupid idiot, if you fall asleep, I'll smack your ass. (looking at Jay) Jay, your fiance' is going to literally kill you bro.

Jay- She won't. (he giggled like a crazy girl)

Sidharth dropped the two of them to their homes with great difficulty and then headed out to his home. His parents were literally waiting for him at the doorstep.

A- Party sharty and all haa? (he teased)

Sid- It's not like I got drunk, dad. (he chuckled)

R- Sidharth, did you have your dinner?

Sid- Yes, mom. Now, I'm going to sleep, goodnight.

R- Sidharth.. (she called out before he went into the room) I need a favor from you..

Sidharth kneeled down in front of his mom and held his hands.

Sid- You don't need to request. Just shoot your order, mom. (he smiled)

R- Will you go tomorrow afternoon to pick up Maira? (she requested)

Sid- Maira is coming tomorrow? For what? (he asked)

R- She found a job in Mumbai.

Sid- Cool. Just remind me tomorrow ok. Goodnight.. (saying so he went to his room)

-----------------------

The alarm rang at 5:30 am in the morning. That was his cue to wake up and freshen up for going to the gym. He wore his Adidas grey shorts and a white tee. He filled his sipper with water, took a towel and car keys and headed out for his workout. The gym was literally empty because no one worked out so early in the morning. After 2 hours of working out, he headed out of the gym into his car. On his way, he stopped by a coconut vendor's shop to have some coconut water.