Part 7 :)

Sidharth sat on his chair looking like a professional boss. He switched on his laptop and kept his phone on silent. He waited for the last candidate to come in. He had a very good feeling that something good would be happening to him soon. He looked up and smiled. He felt the door opening. He looked down to read the file of the employee and was surprised that it was Shehnaaz Singhaniya. He thought that the interview was already taken. He gulped the lump down his throat out of nervousness. The door creaked open, and he looked up to see the sight of her. She looked so incredibly beautiful and gorgeous in the outfit she was wearing. He also realized that they both were twinning. He smiled looking at her who was shocked to see her.

Sid- Hello, Ms. Shehnaaz Singhaniya. (with an adorable grin)

Sana- Hello, Sir. (she murmured loud enough for her to hear)

Sid- Oh, come and have a seat, Shehnaaz. (he smiled)

He waits for her to sit. Once she sits, and once she looks at him, they both have an eyelock. None wanted to break it, but they had to for professional reasons.

Sid- So, I have read your CV, and I must say, you're one talented strong woman.

Sana- (blushes at the compliment) Thankyou sir.

Sid- So, what makes you want to join this company?

Sana- Well, this is my dream company since childhood. I have read all about this company and I'm inspired by Mr. Ashok Singhaniya, whom I assume to be your father. (he nods at her with a smile) And also, I have a huge fascination with designing and arts, so, yes.

Sid- Fair enough. So, according to your CV, it says that you were fired for your previous job in Punjab? If you're comfortable enough to share, would you mind?

Shehnaaz looks down at her lap and fiddles with her fingers nervously. She gulped the lump in the throat and then looked back up at him with a confident aura.

Sana- My ex boss, back in Punjab, apparently has a very shitty mentality and is full of this pride that, "Oh, you're a woman, you can't do this, give it to a man, he's strong and would be able to do this work.." and shit like that. So basically, he's a douchebag and treats all the women in his company like shit. There was this man who was basically my boss's assistant in that company and he has been inappropriately lusting over me and obviously I managed to ignore all the flirty remarks he has been making but at a party, he has inappropriately touched me. When I tried to tell my boss, he told me that it was my fault I wore a red dress and he was forced to make a move on me. Like come on bro, a girl wears a dress not to impress others and it's definitely not to lure people to come to her. (she looks down all angry)

Sid- (he fists his fingers in anger) So, what did you do?

Sana- Of course, I fought back with those two idiots. Eventually, I got into a physical fight and tore the buttons of their shirts. The boss fired me and I was jobless for like 6 months until now, hopefully. (she confidently looked up and smiled)

Sid- Hmm, I see the potential in you. I can see the dreams you're dreaming with your eyes. (he closes her file and keeps it separate from all the other files right next to his computer) The HR will call you and let you know about the details and from what date and time you would be joining. (with a smug smile)

Sana- Am I selected.. (she grinned)

Sid- Of course you are, Miss Singhvi.. (he winks) The HR will call you in the evening and also most probably mail you everything, so you don't really need to worry about anything.

Sana- Ok sir, thankyou. (she smiles back)

Sidharth stands up and so does Shehnaaz. He forwards his hand for a handshake and he felt some connection which he couldn't really describe in words when her soft hands met his and fit exactly like a puzzle. He could see her cheeks turning pink and her eyes boring his. It felt good and it felt personal.