Part 10 :)

It's been exactly a month and everything was going fine in the office. Their company got the biggest deal and is collaborating with the next big company. They loved all the designs and were willing to collaborate. Sidharth was so happy after so long.

Sid- (thoughts) Thanks to Shehnaaz, we got the deal. I'm so happy. I think I should do something with Kushal and Shehnaaz. They deserve to get a treat from my side.

Saying so, he made a whatsapp group with him, Kushal and Shehnaaz.

Both of you meet me at The Garden Cafe' at 7:00 pm :)

Ok bosssssss!!!!

Kushal

Sidharth yaar, I can't come today. I have plans with Meethi, Azhar and Aqsa :(

Shehnaaz

Is 8:00 pm fine?

Cool.. I'll be there :)

Shehnaaz

8 baje final? Theek hai mai aajaaunga boss :P

Kushal

Sidharth had other things to worry about now. Shehnaaz is literally the model in their office. Everyone is gushing, oohing and aahing over her and Sidharth is really getting annoyed at them all and feels like punching the guts out of them. He admitted that he liked her and he admitted that the feelings he has for her are absolutely fine. He hated the amount of guy attention she gets in the office. He groaned sitting in his cabin watching Param, an employee from another department flirting with Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz hardly paid any attention to him, rather she was on her phone checking her mails. Sidharth laughed for a while until Kushal came.

Sid- What's up Kushal?

Kushal- Abhey Sid, tune mail check kiya kya?

Sid- Nahi toh.. Kuch huya kya?

Kushal- Day after tomorrow, we have to go to Paris. The company whom we're collaborating with arranged a party and called you, me and Shehnaaz. (he said worried)

Sid- Did you tell this to Shehnaaz?

Kushal- She must have checked the mail, because she was also cc in the mail. (he grinned)

Sid- See, I'm all ok with going to Paris, but the hotel bookings, the flight tickets and all..? (he asked)

Kushal- They sent the documents of flight tickets and our rooms and everything.

Sid- Haan then what's the problem?

Kushal- I thought you were going to have a problem with going out because usually you don't. (he laughed)

Sid- Arey because the previous designer was very touchy and chipku, that's why.. (he rolled his eyes)

Kushal and Sidharth laughed and then saw Shehnaaz knocking the door. Both of them told her to come in. She sat in front of Sidharth.

Sana- Sidharth yaar, this Paris trip, what to do now?

Sid- Kushal and I already decided to go, now it's up to you. I recommend you to come because it's because of you that we got the deal.

Sana- Even I want to come, but to convince my parents is going to be hard.. (she pouted with sadness)

Sid- You want me to talk to uncle? (he asked genuinely)

Kushal- Abhey, she's not that grade 5 student whose parents won't allow her for a sleepover party and her best friend has to convince her parents to send her.. (he rolled his eyes)