Everythings Okay (Clyde x Craig)

"Are you okay, Clyde?" Craig asked his boyfriend while taking a seat next to him on the bus. He had noticed him acting off all day. He was much quieter than usual and didn't really eat much of his lunch earlier.. His laugh seemed quieter too.

"Hm?" Clyde said coming out of his daze. It only took him a second to process what was said to him though. "Oh, uh, yeah I'm fine" he said in a not so convincing tone.

Craig frowned. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing" Clyde said looking out the window to avoid Craig's gaze. He watched as they passed by all the buildings and trees, all covered with snow.

Craig let out a long sigh and intertwined his fingers with Clyde's. "You can talk to me, ya know" he assured him.

"I know" Clyde whispered while still looking out the window. "I just had a long day".

Craig leaned in to plant a kiss on the boy's cheek, then rested his head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later they arrived at the bus stop. Craig looked down at Clyde to see him fast asleep. "Babe" he whispered and shook his shoulder.

"Hm?" Clyde replied without opening his eyes. Craig tugged at his sleeve.

"Come on, we gotta go, bub" he said.

Clyde let out a yawn and took Craigs hand as he drowsily followed him off the bus. Tweek, Token, and Jimmy were right behind them all chatting away until Clyde tripped over his own feet. He fell right into a cold puddle hard enough to splah the rest of him that wasn't already soaked.

"Oh shit!" Tolkien couldn't help but laugh. "Are you okay dude?". Everyone but Clyde and Craig started to laugh. Craig kneeled down to try and help him up. But Clyde pushed his arms away and took off running. Immediately the boys stopped laughing.

"Oh no.." Tolkien said suddenly feeling guilty.

"GAH! Now he's mad at us!" Tweek twitched.

"It's alright, Tweek" Craig reassured him. "I think he's just having a bad day. I'll catch up with you guys later". And with that Craig ran off to catch up to his boyfriend.

They were pretty far away by the time Craig caught up to the bruenette. "Clyde, wait!" He said trapping him in his arms. Clyde ducked his head trying to hide the tears spilling out. But his sobs gave him away anyway. He shook in Craigs arms and completely broke down. "Shh, it's okay" Craig hushed. He turned him around and hugged him tight. "What's going on love?".

"I...I just can't..." Clyde cried. "I miss her! It's all my fault!"

Craig was puzzled. Who was she? Wait...what was today? "Shit-" He whispered once it all clicked. "Are you talking about your Mom?" He asked in a soft tone. Clyde nodded and cried even harder. It was almost a month away from the anniversary of his Moms passing. Usually he didn't get like this until a few days before, which Is why it caught Craig so off guard. Otherwise, he would have known right from the start why Clyde was acting so off.

"I had a bad dream last night" he sniffled. "That's when it all started. It was about her...I woke up crying at 3am and couldn't fall back asleep...and then my Dad got into an argument with me...today has just been awful".

Craig held him even tighter and kissed the top of his head. "I'm sorry, bubby". Clyde sniffled and shivered from a sudden gust of wind. "Come on, let's get you inside so you can warm up". He guided him back to his house and took him to the upstairs bathroom where he started drawing a bath. He put in some bubbles and one of Clydes favorite rubber duckies while Clyde undressed and stepped into the tub. He warmed up rather quickly and even started to play around with the bubbles while Craig found him some new clothes. He shortly returned with a warm bear onsie.

He folded it and placed it on the bathroom counter before sitting next to the tub

He folded it and placed it on the bathroom counter before sitting next to the tub. He rested his head in his hand as he admired the cutie now covered in bubbles. "Feeling any better?" He asked.

Clyde nodded. "A wittle" he said softly.

Craig smiled. "Awwe, is someone feeling small?" He asked adoringly. The small boy nodded with a blush. Craig chuckled and helped him wash his hair, putting him further into his head space.

After his bath, Craig helped him get dressed, then brought him to the bedroom where he got him his yellow pacifier. Clyde took it and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek.

About 20 minutes later they were sitting on the floor playing with some of Clydes toys when Tolkien called the group chat. Craig answered and put them on speaker.

"What's up?" Craig asked. Clyde crashed his monsters trucks and squealed with laughter.

"Hey" Tolkien greeted. "We called to say sorry to Clyde".

"We didn't mean to hurt- to hurt his feelings" Jimmy added.

"AAH!" Tweek screamed.

"Thanks guys. I think he's doing better now" Craig replied.

"Hi guys!" Clyde said waving to the phone even though they couldn't see him. Craig turned his camera on, so the others did as well. He showed Clyde the phone as soon as everyone was on screen.

"Hey Clyde!" Tolkien smiled. "Feeling better?"

"Mm-hm!" Clyde hummed. He showed them his bottle. "Craigy got me hot cocos!"

"Th-that sounds good" Tweek said a bit more relaxed now that he knew Clyde was okay.

Clyde nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Is very good" he mumbled.

"I think someone's getting sleepy" Craig commented.

"Maybee" Clyde yawned.

"Alright-" Craig turned the camera back to him. "I think I'm gonna put the cutie down for a nap".

"Okay!" Jimmy said. "Let us know if you guys wanna hang out- hang out later".

"Will do" Craig said before hanging up. "Come here you" he scooped Clyde up in his arms and carried him to bed.
Clyde let out another yawn and clung to his boyfriend like a sloth. They cuddled together under the covers, and soon enough they were both sound asleep in eachother arms.