Kenny to the rescue -Bunny

Description: Butters gets scared while watching a horror movie but Kenny helps him feel better

************

Butters gasped and gripped onto his hoodie sleeves as he hugged himself. The TV flashed with scenes of blood and people screaming. Why did he think this would be a good idea? He never really cared for horror films. Especially when he was in little space, which he just so happened to be slipping into. But he was so excited when Stan invited him over to movie night. He barely ever got invited to anything. And now here he sat in a dark room watching innocent people get murdered all the while trying not to cry in front of his classmates. There was Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Craig, Tweek, Jimmy, Clyde, And Token.

"Don't go down there you stupid bitch!" Cartman shouted with a laugh. "Jesus christ- see, now you're dead! I swear chicks are so stupid in movies like these".

A mans intenstines poured out and Clyde gagged. "Awweee come on I'm trying to eat my noodles!" He said around a mouthful. Everyone laughed. Everyone but Butters that is. He was too paralyzed with fear. More screams were heard and he covered up his ears while squeezing his eyes shut.

Kenny was sitting in a chair nearby and noticed Butters distress. Everyone else was too distracted to see him literally shaking with fear. He leaned over in his seat. "Psst, Buttercup. Are you okay?" He whispered. He tapped his shoulder causing Butters to quickly stand.

"Woah dude, are you okay?" Kyle asked. Butters nodded and quickly walked into the dark kitchen. Kyle shrugged assuming he was just getting a snack and resumed watching. Kenny on the other hand had a feeling something was up. He got up from his seat and quietly walked into the kitchen.

"Leo?" He asked looking around. He turned the light on and found Butters hiding under the table. The timid boy held his knees close to his chest as he cried softly. "Oh hun.." he said kneeling down in front of him. "What's wrong?"

"Too scawy" he cried out. Kenny looked at him with soft eyes. He was one of the very few people who knew about Butters age regression. He sighed and crawled under the table to sit next to him.

"I know it's scary bub. But I promise you're safe. I won't let anyone hurt you" He said rubbing his back. Butters buried himself in Kenny's chest and started to calm down. Kenny smiled and wrapped his arms around him. "We don't have to stay. You wanna come to my place instead?" Butters looked up at him.

"Really?" He beamed.

"Of course bub, come on" he crawled out from under the table and Butters followed close behind. Kenny picked him up and carried him out of the kitchen. Butters smiled and nuzzled into Kenny. He loved being carried.

"Where are you two fags going?" Cartman asked as they walked to the front door.

"My place. Butters isn't feeling good" Kenny replied in a flat tone. He was pissed at Cartman but held back from cursing at him for Butters sake.

"Oh, see ya later then I guess" Kyle said.

"Bye" Kenny replied as he walked outside. He held Butters close to him as they walked down the dark street.

"You sure I not too heavy?" Butters asked in a small voice.

"Not at all cutie" Kenny said smiling at him. "You're so little that it's easy. You're just a cute little baby".