•𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕤?•

Katsuki and Izuku are married. Izuku was born as a quirkless boy meanwhile Katsuki was born with a magnificent quirk which made him lead to become the number 1 hero. All Might had passed his sacred torch onto Bakugo by showing dignity, courage, strength and power which is why he wanted him to be his successor. Not only that but Katsuki had always had a passion to be the best hero that he can.

Katsuki was a supportive friend to Izuku, which is odd comparing Katsuki's other friends the Bakusquad, had told Izuku that he wouldn't even dare to talk to them unless you bother him first. Although I guess that's just how Katsuki does things to people.

Anyways in present time Katsuki was pulled into an interview with some reporters and journalists to question him about his hero life maybe even in his personal life. Which Katsuki hated ever since his first encounter with one.

Meanwhile Izuku was at the store when he saw his beloved husband in the news, he was amazed on how Katsuki fought the villain this morning yet he was also worried about him since the villain had almost sliced Katsuki's neck around crowds of people including him.

Luckily he didn't since some other pro heroes arrived at the scene in time. He watched Katsuki in the interview. The reporter asked Katsuki a question about his personal life.

....

A few hours later. Katsuki was going to be home in anytime now. But even so his thoughts had remained the same just like what he thought in the store a few hours ago.

Katsuki then arrived wearing his hero suit. He opened the door to see Izuku cooking their food Gyukatsu. He went up to Izuku kissing his cheek.

"Hey Izuku, I'm home." he said hugging him. "Hey Kacchan...." Izuku replies looking down. He was overwhelmed by his thoughts and wanted to relax but he just couldn't for some reason that same thought kept bugging him on and on.

"Something wrong baby?" Katsuki asked at Izuku slowly holding his chin up. "Im fine Kacchan it's just that..... Nevermind let's just eat our dinner. You must be starving since you had a long day at work." He replied just ignoring the first line he said. "Ok."

Katsuki changed into some cozy pants and t-shirt while Izuku prepared for both of  their plates. Later on Katsuki sitted across Izuku. "Thank you for the food." both had said as they both started to eat when suddenly a few words came out of Izuku's mouth.

  𝑲𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑫𝑰𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑪𝑬.

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?

-
Izuku's words had traveled over to Katsuki's spine. "What? Izuku you need to explain why? I would never...." He says

Izuku looked down. "Kacchan, you deserve someone else... Someone who can be a perfect fit for you. Kacchan I'm useless..."He said, tears running down Izuku's cheeks while he smiled.

" What the hell 'Zuku! Are you fucking crazy?! Your the one I love not some shit girl, Just trying to get fucking laid! " he yells at Izuku. He loved him, he wouldn't even know what was going to happen without him.

"Kacchan please stop with the act... I saw the text messages of you and Camie, she said 'Just tell me what you both of you are doing' ...." Izuku couldnt take it anymore his eyes just kept on shedding tears lots of it.

Katsuki eyes widened. "What the fuck Izuku me and Camie are just friends. Sure we dated, but fucking shit she wanted to make me tell you about a recent experiment in her agency.." He answered.

Izuku looked at Katsuki "W-what?...." He stuttered he read the message but not the whole thing. Since he couldn't figure Katsuki's password all he saw was the notification from Camie's number.

Katsuki sighed. "You know about the reporter asking me about kids, earlier this day. Camie and her agency recently created a DNA combining machine. She said that maybe it's the time for us to get kids. While the reporters know about the whole machine shit and assumed that we and Camie were thing,since I was there."

Izuku started to cry even more as he starts hugging Katsuki. "Kacchan I'm so sorry!!.... I didn't know what I was doing when I saw the message! I assumed that you were-" Izuku got cut off and taken by Katsuki's passionate kiss. Izuku melted onto the kiss. This surely a turn of events for what was happening.

Both had broke from the kiss as Izuku started to blush." Never fucking say your useless. You're fucking perfect Izuku just know that. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to upset you." Katsuki stated holding Izuku's hands.

"Kacchan let's do it. It'll mean the world to me and you." he said as he wiped off the tears from his eyes which turned into a smile. "It'll be an honor to be your husband Izuku and as the soon to be father of your child." Katsuki replied hugging Izuku...

"I love you Kacchan."

"I love you more Izuku."

You know what happened next.. 😳😏🤭✌️