Crashed

When Kwazii crashes the Gup B and Tweak gets really mad/upset.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an accident.

Just another slip-up.

But here Tweak was, yelling at Kwazii for crashing the Gup B. Again.

"Can't you just not go so fast?!"

"I didn't mean to crash it, I just wanted to have fun!"

"Can't you have fun a little slower?!"

It went like this, back and forth.

"You just have to be more careful Kwaz!" Tweak scolded. "I try to be careful, matey, I promise! It just doesn't always work!" Kwazii protested. "It doesn't seem to work very often, does it?!" Tweak responded, raising her voice. "I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful next time." He said, trying to end the argument.

But Tweak wouldn't go down that easily.

"You say that every time. You're never careful. All you do is crash Gups and never even feel bad about it. It might not have any consequences for you, but for the person who has to fix the same Gup every day, there are lots of consequences!" She yelled, blinking away the tears that were forming in her eyes, threatening to fall. "All you're good for is breaking things! You never stop to think about how I might feel!" She wouldn't let him see her cry. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he had beaten her.

The cat stared wide-eyed at the rabbit. He had never seen her so mad. Sure, she yelled at him every time he crashed, but nothing like this! "I-I know matey, I'm sorry." He stuttered. "Sorry isn't good enough Kwazii!" Tweak screamed, her voice louder than a cannon. Her cheeks were bright red, and he could see the first few tears fall from her eyes.

She couldn't take it any longer. Every day he would crash the Gup, and she would have to fix it. He said sorry, but sorry doesn't mean anything if you don't stop. The rabbit crumpled to the ground, sliding against the wall. She curled up into a ball and held her head in her hands, hiccuping as the uncontrollable tears came out in big, ugly sobs.

Kwazii stared at her, curled up in a corner, crying her eyes out. He had done this to her. It was all this fault. He had made one of his best friends cry harder than anyone he'd ever seen before. He sat down next to her, wrapping his arms around the rabbit's huddled figure. "I'm sorry me hearty." He whispered into one of her long ears. Tweak didn't respond, just continued to cry. He was surprised she was allowing him to comfort her after what had happened. Kwazii rubbed her back, running his paws through her hair.

She cried for a long time, and Kwazii was glad she was finally letting all her frustration out. Tweak hardly ever let the others comfort her. They tried, but she would always just shake it off. But now, it seemed like she had given up, in a way. She was letting Kwazii hug her, and whisper comforting words in her ear. She was finally being a normal person, and taking the comfort Kwazii was giving her.

Once Tweak had calmed down a bit, she sat up, and wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry Tweak," Kwazii started, "You're right. I never think about how you might feel in this situation. I'm sorry, I promise to be more careful next time. As cliche as that sounds, it's true."

She stared at the wall for a few seconds, before turning to Kwazii. "Thank you." She said, as she tackle-hugged him. Kwazii laughed, hugging her back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place, I was trying to include something for everyone. Like, Uniquedoll602  I was trying to include some of your kinda thing, because, judging by your stories, you like this "Tweak doesn't like comfort" thing. So I tried to include that, as well as still keeping it interesting for other people. Idk, tell me if ya'll like this sort of thing. Also, I've got some Vegimal-centered chapters planned for you @thethirdweasleytwin !