Film Emperor's Little Wife 19

Start from the beginning

He looked at Jian Li and motioned for Jian Li to eat first.

Jian Li smiled, lowered his head and ate the noodles that Bai Chen handed over, and then took the opportunity to nibble on Bai Chen's mouth, he licked his mouth, and made a look like he tasted the world's peerless delicacy, fans were forced to stuff another bite of dog food.

At this time the restaurant was already open, because Jian Li was good-looking and highly discernible, he was quickly recognized by the customer who came to eat. In addition, his skill was also dazzling, after a while, the table was full of people. 

Too busy makes it difficult for Jian Li to even eat the noodles that Bai Chen feeds.

Bai Chen looked at the busy Jian Li, and felt sorry for him. He didn't have time to taste the noodles, so he quickly finished the noodles. He ran to the waiter and said something to the waiter. Then he changed into the chef's outfit with the same style as Jian Li, and went stand by Jian Li's side and took over Jian Li's work of making the dough.

Bai Chen had never been in touch with the kitchen before, but this didn't bother him, and with system guidance, Bai Chen quickly got started.

Jian Li was worried that Bai Chen would be tired, but Bai Chen insisted on helping, and Bai Chen really did, so he let Bai Chen knead the dough, but Jian Li repeatedly told Bai Chen to rest first when he was tired. After all, kneading dough is also a physical activity.

Some fans found this restaurant halfway through. After ordering a meal, they didn't go to a seat and just gathered around the table to watch the busy Bai Chen and Jian Li, taking out their mobile phones to take pictures of the two. Bai Chen and Jian Li also let them take pictures, but when they offered a group photo and autograph, Jian Li directly refused. He really couldn't spare his hands to give signature for the fans.

The fans were not disappointed. After all, they ate the ramen made by Jian Li and Bai Chen, which was more satisfying than getting the autographs.

[Ahhhhh, why am I not in C city, the noodles made by brother Jian and the queen, ahhhh, I just lost it, not reconciled.]

[The queen is really soft, brother Jian kept letting the queen go to rest halfway through, but the queen didn't go. The sticky and coquettish appearance made me almost hard.]

[Ah, fewer people go there okay, brother Jian is too busy, and it so hard for the queen to make noodles! (saying in a low voice, I'm not envious and jealous that you can eat the noodles made by the queen and brother Jian.)]

[Hahaha, I tell you, brother Jian's craftsmanship is superb, for me, it the most delicious ramen I have ever eaten, I think this bowl of ramen can extend my life for ten years.]

...

Even if it's just making noodles, it still make the fan in the live broadcast room scream with excitement. Who is Jian Li, not only does he have good craftsmanship, his skill is also dazzling, and the interaction with Bai Chen in his busy schedule is also sweet.

An hour later, Bai Chen was forced to take a rest on a chair by Jian Li. Although Bai Chen was a little dissatisfied and unhappy, he gave in under Jian Li's tough attitude.

However, Bai Chen didn't take time off because of this. Instead, he took the wet wipes from the side and wiped off the sweat from the busy Jian Li, and took a plastic fan from the waiter to fan the busy Jian Li in front of the stove.

Jian Li was a little helpless, but Bai Chen fanning use less effort and was easier than kneading dough.

The busy time always flies by very quickly. It's soon one o'clock in the afternoon, the traffic in the restaurant gradually reduced. In the middle of the way, Jian Li's friend also came to the restaurant once, was shocked by Jian Li's craftsmanship and after teasing Jian Li with a few words, then greeted Bai Chen again, seeing that the two of them didn't have time to pay attention to him, he went to rest in the lounge and waited for Jian Li to finish working.