feitan x reader smut

Top!Feitan

Bottom!Y/N

Summary: yasss feitan catches u sneaking in and trying to steal shit but recognizes you as his old fuck buddy from way back when

Author: ghxstie (on ao3)

bloodkink🩸

_________________

Rain poured heavily upon the tin roof of the building that the phantom troupe had been using as their hideout for the past couple months. Feitan was left alone to guard the building and all of their evidence regarding their mission while the rest of the troupe broke into groups each set with different tasks. Feitan's task just so happened to be alone, at the base, by himself. Though, he didn't really mind it much, it was good for him to get some alone time.

 So, as the rain plummeted from the clouds on that dreary winter day, Feitan prepared to relax. Though, as soon as he began cleaning some weapons, there was a disturbance that made him look up in annoyance. There was a noise. An unfamiliar noise. He sighed, shaking his head a bit as he readied various blades to attack the oncoming intruder with. Slyly evading his room and entering the main area, he noticed a figure that reminded him of someone he may have known once upon a time.. Within seconds, he was behind her.

His blade licking the back of the intruder's shins as his hand gripped her scalp tightly, forcing her onto the cold concrete floor in one quick maneuver. The intruder petted up at him, squinting, then gasping a little hesitantly. "Sh-shit... Didn't know I was trying to steal from *you*..."She nervously said, looking away as she began to blush a bit. Y/n had always felt sweet about Feitan, even though they really only fucked as friends, she always wondered if it could ever be anything more than just that.. So maybe.. Maybe she was just the slightest bit *glad* that she stumbled across the troupe's hideout..

"What are you doing here y/n?", he said blankly, looking her up and down menacingly. "Leaving...Unless you want me to stay..?", she said, batting her eyelashes him slowly as she lay still under his grasp. "Nah, you can leave. I don't really care.", Feitan bluntly muttered, slightly smirking. "God, you're no fun! Anyways, You know I wouldn't steal from you, so there's no reason to try and kill me.", She jokingly said, well, half jokingly.. She was well aware her former friend with benefits was absolutely insane. 

Feitan raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes as a sly smirk stretched across his lips. "Mmm is that so, Y/n?" Y/n flinched, knowing that glare and grimace all too well.. She still had the scars from the last time she saw it upon his face. "Wait a second, Porter... So you really do miss me hm?", Y/n smugly said, licking her lips as she slowly rose up to him. But, all so suddenly, something changed within him. A beast had been unleashed, a switch was flipped.

This was no time for y/n to joke around, and she immediately realized that when all emotion left his face and his hands were wrapped around her neck tightly. "Fuck,,,", Y/n hoarsely choked out, her hands gripping his thighs as she still lay beneath him. A bit passed and his grip around her throat was still unforgiving, she whimpered underneath him as his breath hitched; a stare filled with bloodlust appeared in his tattered eyes. 

Y/n's thighs squeezed together tightly as she attempted to sneak her hand under her skirt to fully appreciate how hot his glare was, but Feitan was quick to respond. "Fuck y/n, seems like you're still an eager fucking slut..", He tightened his grip the last few seconds, her neck beginning to slightly bruise. Though, he let go and dropped her to lie limp on the floor as she regained her breath. 

He walked across the room, quickly retrieving a bag and setting it down beside Y/n. Cold, tight, metal cuffs bound Y/n's wrists together side by side, latched around her aching limbs in a short flash of movement engaged by Feitan. "Alright doll, are you going to be good for me while I mangle your cute little body?", He grinned, his eyes already filled with lust as he watched your chest heaven up and down as you regained your breath. Y/n slowly nodded her head, preparing herself for whatever sick plan he was preparing.. But.. She was so fucking excited.

Feitan slowly pulled out a knife, dragging it along Y/n's throat oh so slowly with so much pressure against her purple skin, but not enough to draw any blood.. He wasn't there quite yet.. "Mmmm Y/n, sit still for me okay babe?" He cooed softly at her as he lifted her hands behind her back and pinned them against the wall, locking it in place by stabbing the knife to puncture the wall behind her. Y/n looked up at Feitan eagerly, she missed all of the endearing names he'd call her moments before he ruined her. Feitan quickly began taking off her clothes, fabrics falling to the ground as her cunt was revealed. 

Y/n slowly blinked as he inched towards her like a predator stalking its prey. Within moments, he was in between her thighs with his tongue. "Your cunt is so wet for me already doll, I've barely done anything to you..", he groaned into her heat. The vibrations from his words sent jolts of pleasure all throughout her body, her hips swinging and bucking wildly into his face as he moaned out her name. His hands gripped her thighs tightly as he felt Y/n's bucking become more aggressive and sloppy, he moaned directly into her as his sucked her clit. Saliva was dripping from his tongue as he stopped to take a breath and a quick glance down at his rock hard cock. 

"How close are you babe..", he groaned eagerly. "So close-Ah fuck..", she whined, practically fucking his face as she hit her climax, cumming onto his tongue. He continued eating her out and groping her thighs as she rode out her climax, her breath hitching and legs shaking. "Fuck, that was so good Feitan..", She panted, her face red and eyes glossy. Feitan impatiently stood up, grabbing a knife and slashing it against the bottom of her thighs. Blood trickled down everywhere as she winced with pain, Feitan excitedly aligning himself with her entrance. 

"You can go again, right?" He said, just checking with her. She eagerly nodded as she fiddled with her tits, pinching them harshly as he quickly slammed his dick into her. Y/n screamed out uncomfortably at first, but starstruck after a small moment. Blood was still gushing from her wounds, her screams of pleasure and pain main Feitan go wild. He bucked his hips at a fast pace, moans escaping both of their lips as skin clapped together. Thrust after thrust, they were both nearing their climax. 

Y/n's blood was covering Feitan's face, hands, and his own thighs in splatters and patches and smears. He loved the way her blood tasted and felt in between his teeth. Y/n moaned out frantically, signifying she was going to cum and for him to pull out, so he did, then jerked his dick a few more times with his hand and came onto her stomach. They held onto each other, breathing frantically as their eyes locked. Maybe they were more than just friends with benefits..