Come On, Emo Boy [feitan x reader]

Top!Y/N 

Bottom!Feitan 

Author: ohmneesan (on ao3)

( COME ON FUCK EMO BOY HEY HEY EMO BOYYYY HEY EMO BOY HEY HEY EMOO BOY 😩💔🖤)

-------------------------------------

You licked the cream of the crepe you have bought. Just as you threw the wrapper to the trash, a certain boy walked past you.

He was pale with jet black hair that runs down near his neck. It was all messy, but weirdly hot. Your eyes scanned the clothes he was wearing, but you stopped right at his black skinny jeans. Your head tilted over to the side as your tongue slid on your bottom lip. Emo boy.

Your eyes followed him enter a store. You weren't sure what business he had there, but you were so sure that the shop was Hot Topic. And you were absolutely psyched since this just piqued your interest more for the boy.

When you were about to follow him to the shop; you stopped for a second to check what has caught your attention. The corner of your lips quirked up as you entered inside the accessories store to buy what you wanted.

Feitan opened the door of the janitor's closet. Inside the small room were Shizuku and Machi; both were drenched in sweat as their mouths panted softly. Feitan, however, wasn't shocked with this kind of image, although he wishes for it to disappear from the depths of his mind.

The boy sighed as his brows furrowed in annoyance, "What did I say about making out inside the janitor's closet?"

Shizuku giggled, "It wouldn't be thrilling to kiss in the staff room now, does it Feitan?" as she said that, she hopped outside with her girlfriend following from behind. Machi's face was still flushed and she looked away from her friend's piercing gaze that leaked with disappointment.

"I can't help it, okay? Not with Shizuku being cute."
"You think I'm cute?"

Shizuku was oblivious when it comes to compliments and Machi always dread when she has to repeat her words for her girlfriend.

Either way, Feitan was still not amused.

"Anyway, it's your breaktime now. Go away." he muttered with a sigh before closing the door of the closet.

The two lesbians quirked up a smile as Machi laced her fingers with Shizuku's. "Good luck being bored alone, Feitan!" Shizuku sang before darting out of the store with a lovesick Machi trailing behind.

Just as the couple left, Feitan saw a timid person coming inside the shop. The boy moved slowly behind the cash register and spoke in a monotone voice, "Welcome to Hot Topic."

Feitan watched you closely as you wandered around, clutching a brown paper bag in your hands. Once both of your eyes met, your lips quirked up.

The boy looked away. He thought that you were being weird.

"Hey," you peered to his face. "I know this is weird but I would pay you just to do this favor of mine."

He stared at you – trying to contemplate what you had said. It took a few seconds before he replied to you.

"It depends on what you want."

You nodded, trying to cease your excitement. It seems like emo boy is need of cash. You reached out the paper bag to him to which he accepted hastily. Feitan peeked inside the bag and his face flushed a translucent shade of red.

"I'm just going to wear this right?" He asked.

Humming, you pretended to think, "I'll pay you double — plus you'll have the experience, emo boy."