Comfort (Phinks x Fem!Reader; NSFW)

Top!Y/N

Author: diaphanous_penumbra (on ao3)

(you pegging him 💅)

_____________________

The blond coming back home in a moody bout wasn't that unusual to see. Though usually he would just be ranting about how some idiot pissed him off. Then you would walk over to him to give him a hug, and he would usually calm down.

However, today was different. Today, Phinks was in a mood, but quiet.

When you greeted him, he only muttered a soft 'hey' before walking into the house. Phinks placed his things off to the side before heading straight to shower.

You waited for him in the bedroom that you shared together, though it was a longer wait than expected. Phinks normally never spent more than half an hour in the bathroom, but he was in there for almost an hour and a half before he finally emerged through the door.

He was dressed only in a pair of green sweatpants, a towel thrown around his neck. Wavy blond hair falling in front of his despondent eyes, droplets of water dripping down his face.

"Phinks, you're going to catch a cold like that," you said, walking over to him. Taking the towel and using it to dry his hair. As you did this, you felt his arms wrap around your waist. Holding you close to him, he nuzzled his face in your neck, letting out a sigh. You felt yourself melt a little, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. "Bad day, babe?"

Phinks nodded, kissing your neck. "Awful."

"I'm sorry," You murmured. "Is there any way that I can make you feel better?"

He pulled away slowly, golden eyes glimmering softly. "Um... could we... you know...? Please?"

His voice was small, and unusually polite, but you knew exactly what he was asking for even if the blond didn't specify what it actually was. You gave him a reassuring smile, grasping his face so you could press a tiny kiss on his forehead. "Of course Phinksy..." you said, nuzzling your noses together. "Just lay on the bed while I get things ready."

A faint blush heated his tanned skin, revealing the faint freckles on his shoulders and cheeks. Nodding as he headed over to the bed while you made your way to the dresser. Opening up the bottom drawer, you reached in and pulled out a bottle of lube and a decently sized strap on. When you returned to the bed, Phinks had already done away with his sweatpants, his member semi-erect. He still look a bit put out, however he seemed much more attentive now.

You slid between his legs. Putting aside the toys so you could gently cup his face again. Placing kisses all over his face - his forehead, his cheeks, the tip of his nose and of course his lips. When your lips connected, you immediately felt his tongue loll out, and you sucked on it softly. The sensations causing him to moan out as his hands slid down your back.

Eventually you pulled away, a bit reluctant to do so. Stripping off one of his t-shirts that you had been wearing along with your panties. You laid across his chest, pressing soft, warm kisses onto his throat, and you could feel his breath hitch. "How would you like to be prepped tonight baby?" you asked, nibbling on the lobe of his ear.

"T-The usual.." he let out a hoarse gasp as your hand began to tease one of his nipples. "B-Babe...!" He whined.

"I can't help it Phinksy..." You said, smiling. "Your reactions are so cute... you're such a good boy..."

You could feel his skin grow hot, and his body shaking under your ministrations. His shaky gasps and whimpers filled the room as you just lightly teased his body. His muscles flexed and rippled beneath you, back arching slightly off the bed.