"I'll try. My instincts have a mind of their own though." You chuckled dryly.

"Is that so?" He mused.

You leaned down to give him better access to your back, to which he graciously kneaded his palms and thumbs into those stiff muscles of yours. It admittedly felt nice, and you hummed as all the knots in your body came undone while he worked his way down your back with surprising skill. Everything already felt looser, and you softened under his touch with your eyes slowly drooping closed. Relaxation was finally coming to you. When he finished with your lower back though, he gently pulled you back into his chest and disturbed your half asleep state of being, his hands slowly working at the muscle of your thighs now with care.

"Do your legs hurt too? If you've been on the run for that long they must be aching by now." He pondered.

"They do, yeah. They're a little sore." You nodded lazily.

"Mmm, I can definitely help then." He mumbled.

You didn't initially catch the hint of mischievousness in his tone, but as his hands inched their way closer to your inner thighs you caught on. The circles he massaged grew lighter and more sensual in touch, and when his fingers brushed up against your clothed lips your breath caught in your throat, realizing exactly what he was doing.

"Nobu, what are you- nnh!" You huffed upon his approach becoming more direct.

His fingers now deliberately teased you through the fabric of your pants, no longer masking behind the idea of a massage. He graced your lips with such smooth strokes that all your thoughts came to a halt, shifting focus on the pleasant teasing he did to you all while he pulled the fabric a little tighter, defining your sex for him to see.

"You really need to relax. All I'm doing is helping you with that." He purred, leaving a gentle love bite on the supple skin where your neck and shoulder met.

Nobunaga then found your clit with ease, rubbing his fingertip over your sweet spot. You couldn't help yourself anymore as gasps escaped you, your legs spreading a little more with each teasing flick you felt through your clothes. A soft little 'there' slipped out amidst your heavy breaths, flexing your hips with his fingers to try and get more of that sweet sensation.

"Hmm? Here?" Nobunaga asked teasingly as he traced his fingers around your inner thigh again instead.

You whined out a drawn out 'no' in protest, displeased with how he took his fingers away from your clit. You knew that he knew what you meant, and you knocked your head gently into his as your best way of scolding him in your state. He thankfully brought his fingers back to your clit right away though and drew those sweet little moans from your mouth once more.

"Ah, here." He hummed, feigning ignorance of your pleasure.

"Yes, there." You gasped quietly, grinding your hips into his fingers again.

He hummed with approval, watching you melt at his touch with a soft yet mischievous smirk, toying with your pulsing clit a few moments longer until you were visibly close to coming. You were not granted your release though, his hand withdrawing and earning another whine of protest from you. He chuckled and slid his fingers under the elastic of your pants and underwear, sliding the fabric down to your knees so he could fully see the state you were in. You were already incredibly wet, and it pleased him greatly that he could do so much to you with so little.

"Mmm, what a meal I'd love to indulge in." He spoke soothingly in your ear. "Wet: just how I like you."

You groaned at him in embarrassment, unable to find your own words while his rattled around in your head and drove you mad. Before you could consider what to say, confusion took you over for a moment when he slid himself out from behind you and let you fall back against his pillows instead. You watched him as he moved himself in front of you and began to slide your pants the rest of the way off, leaving your lower half bare before him. Once he tossed away the only barrier that kept him from you to the floor, he lowered himself between your thighs and pushed them open with his hands, kissing his way up your tender skin closer and closer to your throbbing sex. His intentions were clear, and the heat between your legs only got hotter as you watched him with growing excitement, neediness oozing from your being.