"4 sisters. 4 Harry. 4! You only have so many bathrooms. And when my dad left that damn escalated cause my mum starting dating. I had to watch those little ones." He laughed. "You laugh now but when you had to play tea party with your little sisters, oh wait you Didn't!" We both laughed

"You're so weird." He smiled.

"But I'm good with kids." I told him.

"I bet you are good with kids babe"

"Damn right I am." He chuckled. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Just a bit farther up the tracks. Don't worry." He cooed. Little white flakes started falling again.

"More snow. It's gonna be a snowstorm the 28th you know."

"How do you know? It wasn't on the weather." I groaned.

"Harry you aren't 40 you're 19. Don't watch the weather. Dear God." He smiled.

"Thanks for the compliment. But seriously how do you know?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Instinct." Suddenly Harry stopped and pulled me into the woods. "Harry what the hell are you.... Woah." We stopped in front of a frozen pond. It was small. Very small. Build for no more than 4 people. Might not have even contained fish. It was frozen solid too. It was totally secluded. Nothing could be seen, nobody could be seen. He smiled.

"Come on." He pushed through the branches and stood at the foot of it. It was lightly dusted with snow, just adding to its beauty. Then there was Harry who just stood there looking photogenic as hell. I joined him at the edge.

"This is amazing how'd you find it?" I asked stunned. Harry smiled before skidding out onto the ice.

"Got my ways Tomlinson. Got my ways" He called out.

"Are you sure you can do this with a concussion Harry?" I asked. He slid back to me.

"It was a week ago I'm fine. Come join me!" I was still nervous about the concussion from last week. I'm not gonna spoil our fun though. I sighed and slid over to him. He locked hands and spun himself around me.

"Wow a tattooed guy and a figure skater. Lovely couple." I joked. He twirled himself again.

"Yeah but you have to put up with me cause I'm your boyfriend" My heart stopped and my stomach spread its butterflies throughout my body.

"Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend."

"We're boyfriends." I smiled. He pecked my lips. "Hi this is my boyfriend Harry." I said in a funny voice. He blushed. "Stop blushing it's cute."

"That's why I'm blushing!" His cheeks grew pinker.

"Well stop boyfriend. Your boyfriend wants to skate." He rolled his eyes and pulled me to his waist.

"My boyfriend cute." My cheeks grew hot. "Oh look who's blushing now!"

-

We had been skating for nearly a half hour when Harry and I started to freeze. We started the walk back into town and we started to walk back to mine. I didn't mind it. Harry walking me home. But I didn't want him to walk back to school alone. Especially after Ryan.

"So, have you ever been to this side of town?" I asked giving Harry's hand a squeeze. He shook his head.

"The parlor is the farthest I've seen." He told me. I nodded understandably. We walked up to a brick building. My house. I pulled My keys out my pocket and unlocked the door.

"Hey Marty!" I called out opening the door. Marty was like an uncle to me. We were quite close. He lived on the bottom floor of the apartment.

"Hey Lou!" Marty called back. I grabbed Harry's hand, who was standing there completely out of it, and brought him up the stairs. I brought him up to my apartment and opened the door.

"Tada?" I said with little confidence. My apartment was pretty boring. But the view of the city in the winter was worth it. Kitchen was okay. Bathroom was fine. Bedroom normal. Wooden floors were all new. Overall, it was homey.

"It's nice." Harry smiled. I smiled back.

"Yeah. It's pretty homey." I smiled to myself.

"Um Lou, do you have a pair of pants? Mine are kind of..." He turned around, revealing his soaked arse.

"Yeah. I got some. Be right back." I slipped off my black vans and went off to my room. I dug into my drawer to grab some oversized pajama bottoms for Harry. Then I slipped into my coke pajamas and shook out my hair from my beanie. I returned to Harry who was looking g out the window. I snuck up on him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey." I mumbled. He smiled.

"Well Hi there." I gave him the pants.

"Bathrooms through there, give me your pants when your done I'll toss them in the dryer." He nodded. and went off to the bathroom.

-Harry's Point of View-

Well that was a fun date. I planned on just walking Louis home, but since he wanted me to stay, I didn't object. Me being the idiot I was, fell in the snow earlier. I got my arse wet, Louis laughed, I've been cold ever since. But now he gives me his pajamas that seem to be to big for him, and my hearts pounding at 3 billion beats per minute. At least that's how it feels. There is something about Louis atmosphere that makes him so loveable. Maybe it's because he was so vulnerable when I first got beat up. How he's so protective of me since then. Or maybe its just when I saw him care for me in that hospital. How he didn't leave my side the whole night, until Liam came home. Maybe it was seeing him have his attack. It scared me. It scared the hell out of me. But I cared about Louis. And I wouldn't let anything hurt him.

I zoned back in when I realized I was standing in nothing but cold boxers and my shirt in Louis bathroom. I pulled on Louis pants. Which fit surprisingly well. In fact they were a little long. This made me question how big they were on Louis. I unlocked the door, holding my damp pants, coat, and beanie in my other hand. I walked back into the kitchen and surprised Louis the same way. He jumped.

"Jesus Haz, you're like ice babe." I kissed his cheek.

"Sorry. What's that?" I asked looking in 2 mugs.

"Decaf tea. I don't want you hyper." He smiled handing me a mug. I kissed him again before sipping on it. "Harry it's not-" I squeezed my eyes. "Sweetened." He giggled.

"Or not burning!" I explained. He chuckled. We put our additives in our cups then sat on his couch. That tea instantly kicked in and made me feel sleepy. I finished my mug and Louis laid down on top of my stomach. It was a comfortable cuddle. Our hands were intertwined on his chest.

"This is nice." He mumbled.

"Yeah. It is." I replied. We stayed silent. "Louis?" I looked down at Louis. His eyes were shut with a small smile on his face. I smiled.

Well this date was perfect wasn't it?