8. Van (Practice Smut)

Start from the beginning

Blitzø chuckled and held the owls hips in place, continuing to pleasure him orally.

Meanwhile, Stolas became a moaning mess, squirming and trying to escape the imps grasp. But alas, he was still very weak so all he could do was allow it to happen.

Blitzø slipped his tongue out of the prince and looked directly into his eyes. "Do you still want this? We can stop if you want."

Stolas slowly shook his head. "Yes...we can continue."

Blitzø smiled poked a finger at the owls hole.

Stolas looked in confusion, until he felt it slip inside him.

"Fuck me, you're tight as shit. You wanted something in that slutty bird hole, didn't you?~" Blitzø whispered in the prince's ear.

Stolas was so turned on that he didn't even realize that Blitz had shoved 3 fingers in him and was now slamming them inside his hole.

All that came from the owl was broken moans and gasps, Stolas arched his back with a somehow elegant moan.

Blitzø grinned at the prince riding his fingers. Oh, he's a freak huh? Noted.

Stolas whined at the empty feeling of Blitz taking his fingers out. "W-why'd you stop?"

"To give you your reward for being such a good boy~" Blitzø threw his jacket to the side, along with his shirt and pants.

Stolas looked down and silently gulped at the size of the imps bulge in his underwear. But the thrill was kind of exciting.

Blitzø finally began to pulled down his underwear, revealing his-

Stolas's eyes widened. This imp was FAR past well endowed.

Blitzø chuckled and gently caressed his cheek. "I'll go gentle on you. I promise."

Stolas took a deep breath and nodded.

Blitzø placed the owls legs over his shoulders and lined himself up with the prince's entrance.

Stolas's breath hitched, feeling the large object stretch him open wider than he expected. He thought that the pain would stop soon but it only got worse by the second.

Finally, Blitzø bottomed out and man did this bird feel good. Tight and hot, he felt like a pocket around Blitz's dick.

"Hey, are you alright?" Blitzø noticed the owl was trembling and crying.

"I-I didn't know it hurt this bad..." Stolas sniffed.

Blitzø frowned. "Stolas, we can stop. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Stolas just shook his head. "J-just move...please."

Blitzø nodded and leaned towards the sobbing owl. He gently rocked his hips while whispering in the owls ear. "Look at how beautiful you look taking all this cock like a good boy. You look so fucking gorgeous right now~"

Stolas felt the unbearable pain begin to simmer down the more he received compliments.

"Oh~"

Blitzø grinned at the small moan from the owl. It was a clear sign that he was starting to warm up, so the imp moved a little quicker in pace.

Stolas hid his face while letting out a series of moans. He couldn't believe that an imp was pleasuring him this well. It felt like his dignity was stripped but it felt fucking phenomenal.

"H-harder...please daddy..."

Blitzø looked the owl in the eyes with an almost devious grin. "As you wish, my prince."

Stolas squirmed and wiggled as he was brutally pounded into. Moaning only getting louder and louder with each thrust.

Blitzø groaned and held the squirming owl down. "Such a good boy, taking all this cock like the slut you are~"

Stolas was at a lost for words. He's never felt so much pleasure before in his life and he didn't want it to end.

Blitzø felt himself getting ready to cum and judging by how tighter Stolas was getting, he was ready as well.

No way in hell, he'd cum before the prince.

Wrapping a firm hand around the owls neck, Blitzø smirked and fucked the prince harder.

Stolas was overwhelmed with pleasure and the choking only made it worse. With a few more thrusts and the imps hand squeezing his thin neck, the prince arched his back and let out a long sensual moan.

Blitzø was surprised by the fact that once the prince came, a clear liquid squirted out at him. So, the prince is a squirter, eh? Also noted.

With a low groan, Blitzø came inside of the prince.

"Hey...you okay?" Blitzø asked once he composed himself. He looked over at the completely blissed out prince.

Stolas panted softly, he was halfway sleep.

Blitzø chuckled and kissed his slightly damp forehead. "You're definitely mine now, Stolas."

"Mhm..." Stolas hummed softly before he drifted off to sleep.

A/N:I'm sorry y'all I absolutely suck at smut 💀