Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I was so glad for Damien, because if it wasn't for him. I would not be able to pull this shit off. I don't even know if this would work. Anything could have changed in the last few years.

I will just wait until it gets later. It was really early, it was only one pm. I had plenty of time to spare. I could go on a shopping spree, but I have plenty of clothes. I don't need anymore.

I passed time by just watching tv and on FaceTime with Sasha. She was talking to me about work and how the new guy is a lot better than Ivan.

We stayed on the phone for three hours before she hung up because a certain Russian came into the room. It wasn't Kazimir for sure.

I sighed and saw the time. It was pushing five, so I would start to get ready. I made sure to double check and look at the recent photos of her.

She liked to keep her hair up in a ponytail. I put in earrings and did light makeup. Alya loves bodysuits, so I packed some with me. We're different in body size.

We looked identical, but body wise we looked different. This was probably not the best option. She much smaller than me. I was just the bigger one, I don't mind though.

It would be to bait if I wore a bodysuit. I ended up changing into black designed sweatpants and crop tight black shirt. I wore a puffer jacket with it.

I put on lashes and sprayed some perfume. My look was mostly finished. I think I could play off being her to an extent.

I went to the elavator and went down. I had both the burner phones on me. I had gotten my update from Vinny and it confirmed it. Leo and Knox were in fact related to each other.

I was going to use this to my advantage in everywhere at I could.

***
I pulled up outside a warehouse that's from trucking companies. It was a whole lot of bullshit. I got closer to the gate and there was a guy.

I put down the window and looked at him. My heart was beating, because if my cover had gotten blow then it would have been a shit show.

"Madam," he says.

"Is is Jorge here?"

"No, he left thirty minutes ago," he answers.

"He could have said something, I just want to my own check up anyways," I said.

He nods his head and didn't question me any further. I'm just glad he spoke Spanish. The gates open and I drive in towards the door.

I didn't park the car, I just hopped out and was calm. I was focusing on my breathing and trying not to panic.

I open the door and guards were right by the door. They were on every corner. I couldn't hear the cries from outside, but I could now.

I walked in and walked past the wire fence. There were old sheets being used as walls. Grunts and begs for help. I could feel my stomach twisting and in a bad way.

I walked further in and there were scales and baggies being filled. There was six tables and some girls were getting some stuffed down there throats.

The trucks were outside, but the didn't seem to be in use. I guess there moving out tonight.

"Alya, just in time. We're moving out the next load in fifteen minutes," A guy says.

The voice comes from behind me and I turn around. This someone new as well, I didn't know him at all.

"Good, we're we sending this one?" I ask.

"Florida, el segador is having high business right now, we're sending out double for him and the last shipment to Ghost," he informs.