"Wait back up you girls let her drink that??" I asked.

"She was curious..." Cassandra shrugged.

I had a blank disappointed stare at her.

"She was curious.." I repeated her words.

Cassandra gave a coy smile while Donna just had a look of intrigue. Alcina merely just fixed a loose strand of her hair staring at me.

"Alcina did you have a part in this." I asked looking up at her.

"How dare you assume I had any role in allowing a child partake in alchohol." She stated proudly. "I am a much more dignified woman than any low life commoner."

"Grandmother let me have some 3 days ago." Marianne said lightly tugging my sleeve.

"..."

"Oh she did huh?" I said smirking.

Alcina turned her head and crossed her arms.

"It's not good to lie grandmother. You told me that." Marianne pouted.

"Rrgh. I did say that." She spoke quietly.

While Cassandra and Bela laughed at the expense of Alcina Marianne joined back with Donna again asking her more questions, however Daniela wasn't anywhere to be seen. I looked around and scratched my head.

"Where did she go?"

"I'm right here follow me." She tapped my shoulder and lifted me by the shoulders.

We glided across the hall and moved outside the door on the pier of the house. The waterfall behind us glistened the air around us into a mist. Daniela giggled and set me down while continuing to pull my hand. I followed her smiling until she stopped at the edge where a chair sat. She rested her bottom on it with an alluring grin.

"So what is it you wish to show me or tell me?" I asked kissing her hand.

"Hm well do you remember that night before you were taken from us." Her voice became a plea.

"The night we danced and drank?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She giggled. "Do you remember more of the night?"

My thoughts were hazy when I tried to have a play by play of the memory, but I remember the scents and sensations of their bodies enveloping on mine. The kisses against my neck, the smell of wine across their lips, the sounds of pleasured moans, and the whispers in my ear followed by a bite.

"I remember it all too well my love." I said lacing my fingers with hers.

"I have a gift for you." She smiled.

Her hand pulled mine closer to her chest then to her stomach. There was nothing felt upon my palm until there was a tiny bit of movement from her belly. I felt it and looked at her in suprise. I lightly pressed my ear to her belly and heard a single heartbeat.

"You're pregnant!" I said.

"So is Bela. Though she doesn't wanna admit it." She smiled revealing her clear teeth.

"That's great news." I smiled kissing her.

She kissed back and then pulled up her cloak revealing more of her nude body and stomach underneath. Her hand rested on her belly that was slightly larger and a tiny hand was pressed against hers.

"I'm gonna laugh if it's all gonna be daughters." I joked resting my hand on hers.

"I love you (F/N)..." She said in a whisper.

"I love you too Daniela. Thank you for being my first love." I kissed her lips once more.

Daniela kissed and moved her lips to my neck and lightly dug her teeth into my skin drawing blood. I winced as she swallowed. I can hear her throat gulp it down and her delighted hums vibrate across my body.