Girl Talk

Alya
Before we get into the juicy stuff, what the hell happened to Kim and Alix?

Marinette
They were out racing and apparently a big black mouse with big scary green eyes ran out in front of Kim :eye roll:

Alya
That guy's been reading too much Gruffalo, he's such a whimp.

Marinette
Too right! Anyway, it scared him and he ended up rolling down the steps at the Sacré-Cœur.

Alya
Ouch!

Marinette
Yeah! He has a leg with two breaks, whiplash and a sprained wrist. He's actually lucky it wasn't more. It sounded like he made it at least half way. It was a good job Alix was there to help him out.

Alya
Now that's been answered, please can I freak out?

Marinette
:eye roll: Freak away!

Alya
Ok, so I didn't say anything earlier because of Luka being around but I'm not holding back now ... holy smoke ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Marinette
I can't believe it Alya! I modelled with Adrien Agreste, and I met Adrien Agreste! Thirteen year old me is having a freak out right about now!

Alya
What about a twenty three year old Marinette?

Marinette
Honestly ... she's not holding up much better XD

Alya
You flirted with ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Marinette
I did not flirt with Adrien, we chatted, he helped me out, I may have given him a hug ... that was all.

Alya
You HUGGED Adrien Agreste? And it's not a big deal?????

Marinette
It's not ... we just got on well. THAT ... WAS ... ALL!

Alya
You're joking right! 'That was all' my precious butt cheeks.

Marinette
They are rather precious.

Alya
Don't change the subject, Dupain-Cheng. He was flirting with you Mari, it was so obvious! He commented on your pretty face.

Marinette
He's a nice guy, Alya! Nothing more to it.

Alya
Purr-lease, the only person who flirts with you that much is Chat Noir.

Marinette
And Luka ...

Alya
Pfft ... Luka doesn't flirt, Mari! We both know that! Guy's as smooth as butter, but he can't flirt. He's too nice, though it was interesting to see the jealousy on him. Green is a nice shade, he had a bit of character shine through.

Marinette
:face palm: Don't ... please.

Alya
He had a nice bad boy persona about him with that jealousy. I thought he was going to snog you in an attempt to mark his territory. Poor buttercup didn't know where to look?

Marinette
Buttercup?

Alya
Adrien needed a nickname and that was all I could think of.

Marinette
XD

Alya
Don't change the subject!

Marinette
Never said I was!