Chapter 10: Just Friends.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, why don't you talk to him?"

"I can't do that. What if it meant more to me then it did to him?"

"Shota Aizawa, do you feelings for Hizashi?"

"Wh-What? No!" Shota couldn't stop the dark blush creeping onto his face as he hid in his sleeping bag again.

"You so do! You really should talk to him!" The other teen squealed happily and gently shook the smaller boy.

"I do not! And I already said no, Nemuri. I can't talk to him." Shota sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes you can! Come oooon! At least think about it?" Kayama pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine..can I sleep now?" Aizawa said and rolled his eyes. Nemuri simply nodded and skipped out into the hall. The raven immediately lay back down and fell back to sleep. Kayama skipped down the hall with a big smile on her face before running into everything.

"There you are Nem, where have you been?" Toshi asked.

"I just went to check on Sho." She said and glanced over at Hizashi.

"Is he...okay?" Yamada asked timidly and looked down at the floor.

"Yeah, he's just tired. Got a lot on his mind."

"Does he?"

"Yeah, you'll know more about it later. It's best it comes from him." She explained with a soft, reassuring smile and Hizashi smiled a little back.

———

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day, and everyone quickly packed up their things before leaving the classroom. Aizawa was the last one to leave as he sluggishly gathered his things and walked out. He slowly made his way down the hall, lost in thought. 'How am I meant to talk to him about it? We've been so awkward around each other since. I've really missed having him around...' Shota thought to himself and he could feel his face heat up while thinking about the loud blonde. 'Why the fuck am I feeling this way? I don't understand it! I want to be near him all the time..he makes me smile- Was Nem right?' He went on before being snapped away from his thoughts when he bumped into something.

The ravenette looked up at see Hizashi and he immediately began to blush light pink. He hid most of his face in his scarf and looked down at the floor. "S-Sorry.." he mumbled just loud enough for the blonde to hear him, mindful of the many other times he's had to repeat himself.

"N-No it's okay!" The blonde said, waving his heads in front of his face, and smiled brightly.

"Uh, 'Zashi, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course ya can, yo! What's up!" Yamada beamed and gave Aizawa finger guns. The raven rubbed the back of his neck and paused for a moment before speaking.

"About that..kiss."

"O-Oh, that! It was just spear of the moment, y'know? Because of what we're talking about and I was said..sorry." Hizashi said with a small smile although he was lying. It wasn't just spear of the moment. It was nowhere close to that but the doubts that plagued his mind made him think Aizawa now hated him for kissing him.