You groaned against his lips and squirmed around.

"Levi... hurry," you panted against his mouth. You felt his lips turn into a smile. Or a smirk. Probably a smirk.

Levi sank even further onto you, his lips leaving yours, trailing across your cheek and down your neck.

You realised what he was doing. He was going to make you wait. For a long time.

Usually, he was so impatient, but, when he started at this, you knew he had no problem waiting for what seemed like hours.

You started to whine and squirm beneath him. Even though you sometimes used to enjoy his little schemes, you had never imagined he's use one tonight.

You couldn't take it, couldn't accept that he was going to tease you like this when you were finally together. When Levi was home. When you had him all to yourself.

So, you tried to take things into your own hands.

You reached down to try and grip the hem of your shirt, even though he was still practically laying on top of you. You figured if you moved around enough, you could get your shirt off.

As soon as your fingers touched the fabric, you immediately tried to yank it off.

But, you never got the chance.

Levi's body suddenly lifted off of you and the shock of the moment caused you to freeze. Before you could even realise what happened, you felt both your hands being snatched away from the hem of your shirt and, next thing you knew, your wrists were pinned above your head, restrained by Levi's grip.

His lips went to your ear and you shivered as his breath hit your neck.

"We have all night, Y/N... All night."

When he pulled away, you stared up at him, unable to believe that he was doing this.

You tugged on your hands, trying to free them, but Levi's grip only tightened, and you started to writhe around on the mattress.

"Levi!"

He smirked and leaned in to your neck, nipping at it before answering.

"Shh... Be patient."

You tugged on your hands again as your desperation grew rapidly.

"Oh, my god, Levi! Quit playing!"

His response was only a light chuckle and his lips started to move slowly over your skin.

There was nothing you could do. He had you completely pinned, completely at his mercy. And, you were sure he wouldn't be letting go any time soon.

"Levi!"

You tried to get his attention one last time, but his mouth never left your neck. All you could do was writhe around beneath him and try and break free of his hold. You couldn't.

His tongue started to drag along your collarbone, and you knew exactly where he was headed.

His teeth grazed that sensitive spot on your neck again, just like before. You gasped. You hadn't had him in so long, and it only left you more aware of his touches. You felt everything more intensely, and he was making you wait. So... it would only make it worse.

You groaned.

"Levi!"

He huffed a laugh into your skin, but moved his mouth into your ear to whisper to you.

"Y/N... Relax," he cooed. "You like it when I make you wait."

You hated that what he said was true. Even though you hadn't had him in over a year... you still remembered that, when he made you wait, the outcome was always amazing.