"Aa No I have 4 days leave so will be home"

"Okay if you need anything then call me okay"

"Sure"

I was about to leave when I asked her "umm can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"Umm are you..no!...Have you...no...okay when I will come back I will ask you" I said going out of my house.

Actually I was going to ask her if she have ever fallen in love!

"Aryan ji" she shouts and I turn around.

She brings a tiffin box along with her "this is for you, your lunch"

I smile "thank you"

"And if you are having any confusion about anything, then listen to music, it will help you"

"Music will help? How?" I chuckle

"Are Aryan ji, try it onces maybe you will get some answers"

"Okay ! As you say"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I sat in my car and wave at her.

When I reach the station, I saw Tanya there.

"Tanya what are you doing here?" I asked

"Sir I have found this picture at Jigyasa's house when I visited it along with my parents today. Bhawna and I saw this man carrying the boxes along with him"

"Yeah he is the same person"

"What is this packets for?" She asked

I look at her "It's...come in my cabin I will tell you there"

She walks in with me.

"These packets, they are kind of chemical which we found in the girls who committed suicide. Basically they make a girl mature or make them look more mature than their actual age, also it's a kind of drug as well which is very harmful for mental health as well"

"But why would any body do that to a girl?"

"There can be many assumptions Tanya! but one thing for sure that the person who did this is a psycho"

She nods

"You want to say something I presume" I asked

"N-no nothing"

"Speak up please it may help us from stopping another suicide of a innocent girl"

"It's I feel like should I trust Mukesh with me! I got scared after her suicide also I can't trust Tejas after that, but my heart says they are not involved in all but yet I think they are"

"Why do you think so?"

"Gut feeling" she said

I smile "girls and their gut feelings"

"Yeah and our gut feelings are right sometimes, like my gut feeling says that You like or love Bhawna" she said and Look at her keenly

"What?"

"Yes, it's evident the way you look at her also when we first met and asked whether you are brother to her you immediately said No ! So it's that you like her"

Smart girl.

Then we heard a knock "may I come in" I heard Rohit

No please.

"Hey Tanya" he said walking in

"I didn't allow you to be in"

"You didn't but I came here for some work which is important"