09

what a sight for winwin's mom. two of his sons, sleeping together with their hands are in each other's.

"i'm so happy .." she fanned her tears with her hand and went outside the room to meet johnny who jogs towards her.

"good evening ma'am," and he realized the woman was crying. "w-what happened? what's wrong?" johnny asked.

she shook her head, "no .. it's happy tears .. they're okay .." she said. johnny peaked through the gap and smiled upon the sight.

he accompanied her outside, talking more about winwin's work as they got back to the hotel quickly yesterday, no time to talk. 

back to winwin and yuta. the younger was awoken because he dreamt that he falls down a cliff, physically flinching. which made yuta also wake up.

"baby are you okay?" yuta asked as he tried to be more awake.
"i-i'm sorry .. i just dreamed and got surprised .." he replied.

well, despite just being in good terms earlier and also being all lovey-dovey, the awkwardness is still there .. and it's just weird. or maybe it's only winwin.

his eyes are everywhere else except yuta's while the older .. he noticed and well, not going to question that. he just knew that winwin would feel like that.

yuta just chuckled and hold winwin's hand tighter.

"have you eaten?" the older asked. winwin shook his head, "i skipped the lunch because i don't like the hospital food .."
"fair enough," the older ruffles winwin's hair and got out to buy some food and was surprised to see johnny with well .. mom.

"h-hi .." he awkwardly says and got a hug from winwin's mom. "everything is okay now," she said and patted yuta's shoulder.

yuta buried her head in her neck crook and also johnny .. as a friend, though it's also frustrating, it's also hard on both of them. he also hugged him, not forgetting to also nag him obviously.

"don't keep everything to yourself, you're affecting winwin's work performance, tch .." johnny playfully being mad and yuta just laughed. "sorryyy .."

"also why are you out here?" winwin's mom asked. "oh .. i want to buy winwin food because he hasn't eaten yet," he answered. winwin's mom sighed, "okay then .. me and johnny will buy it, just stay with him," she said. Johnny was like, m-me? and let her drag him to the car at the basement. 

yuta was a bit dumbfounded. not that surprised but still .. so he just go back to the room and winwin was just looking at him.

"yuta?" winwin asked. "i thought you were going?" and the younger noticed the tear stain on yuta's face.

"did you cry? what's wrong?" winwin looked worried and the older just shook his head, sitting beside the younger again as he hold his hand.

"i'm okay baby .. i met mom, she comforted me and i ended crying, mom is really nice, win .. she's so kind to me, unlike my parents .." yuta sighed. winwin just pat his head out of habit before pulling out because like .. is it okay for him to do that.

the older just smiled and reached winwin's hand and put it on his head, "it's okay .."

winwin missed this. being assured by yuta is one thing that really made him feel at ease.

and yuta start telling a bit about his family to him.

yes, they are one of the big company in his homeland, Japan. yuta has spent his childhood happily, until his big brother unfortunately died in a car accident and the whole company thing out of nowhere became his responsibility.

"like .. i was a happy kid and just enjoying my life, but high school was a nightmare for me, i was demanded to be on top 5 when in the past, i was just an average student ... i was told to join student council, and also to go to tutoring," said yuta.

he got to be on top 5, at last. but none of it that he is proud of. he's exhausted and was told to do business afterward but he reject the preposition. he stated that i don't want to do business. i don't want to be controlled by you.

of course his parents—his dad didn't give a fuck about it and put him in business major. the outcome, yuta got dropped out of uni because he never attended and yuta finally got to choose his major as his father gives up. okay, not business faculty, but at least he should be a university graduate. he took specifically japanese literature that leads him to be a japanese teacher in the university he's working at now.

but then the well 6 years ago incident. which made yuta got kicked out of the house. is when yuta knew his orientation and said to his parents that he fancy guys over girls which made him recieve a slap from his father and was kicked out from the nakamoto residence.

it made him live with johnny, a friend but they were not in good term in the middle after yuta made johnny's boyfriend broke up with him after he look at yuta and said that he liked yuta.

"honestly, i just knew this fact a few months ago, i was like why the fuck did he hit me and was clueless for 6 years although we kinda make up in the midst of it," he said and a laugh was out from winwin's mouth.

yuta became a teacher. finally and work dilligently for two years in which he got lucky and is able to also do some research with a group of amazing people in his first year and won a competition which made his name seen by the university's higher-ups and also some donor which made him got a bit more salary than the others. it's even too much for him to be said.

and finally, meet winwin in the middle of his life and his happiness was like doubled, as he said.

"it's really hard when we're not together .." said yuta.

"he barely eat and just stare at nothing as he think about what put him in the wrong, asking me is one thing he does and you really need to hit him sometime to make him realize i guess," the sliding door was opened and showed johnny with some plastic bags.

"mom went to jaehyun's company by the way," he continued
"mom .. my mom?" winwin asked and also processing what johnny said before looking back at yuta who already covered his face.

"you don't need to expose me, mr. suh .." said yuta. "i mean you're just dumb, ignorant, and stup—" yuta just go over to johnny to cover his mouth.

winwin missed the sight and well laughed, not realizing the tears falling from his eyes. he's catching his breath which made the two immediately looked at winwin.

"baby, why are you crying?" yuta hold his hand. the younger only shook his head. "n-no .. i just got emotional, i-i miss this," he mumbled.

yuta and johnny smiled. but johnny without his teasing?

"that's why you should listen," johnny points to his ears and got a fine jab from yuta. "i did that for winwin."

"tch, you asshole," and the two were tickling each other. man .. they're almost at their 30's and still tickling each other .. but it's okay.

as long as winwin is okay. they're willing to do anything for him. johnny as a friend, and yuta as his to-be lover.

..

merry late christmas and
happy d+1 new year from me.
im sorry for not updating for a long time
with this let's hope that i will do the daily update per week againn .. 😚

hope u like it btw <3 ily all so much