07

the next day.

mrs. dong is looking at his son who's laying there looking so stunning despite being unconscious, until she noticed that his finger twitches and the boy fluttered his eyes open.

she called the nurse by pressing the button and she came to winwin already awake. she called the doctor immediately to check on winwin.

the doctor came and check winwin's condition, asking some questions related.

"do you know where it is?" he asked. "i-i'm not sure .. hospital?" winwin replied."what's the last thing you remember?" the doctor asked."accident .. and a promise," said winwin. "ah, my promise .. i need to go–"

"mr. dong, you can't go anywhere .. you need to be supervised for a while before going anywhere, thank goodness that you only have a scratch and minor injury on your hand and legs .. you are still able to do your job," he said.

winwin's boss also visited and man .. his face when he saw his mom there.

"oh my god .." and he immediately greeted her warmly.

"I'm sorry that i can't join the runway," said winwin. "it's okay, winwin .. it's a relief that you're okay and nothing major happened," said his boss. winwin nodded, "but still .."

"it's okay .. the best you should do is focus on your recovery, this is an inevitable event and as long as you are fine, you're okay, win .." said his boss.

winwin smiled, "thank you .."

winwin's mom just remembered that she should told both johnny and yuta only to remember that she doesn't have their phone number.

and after his boss went back, winwin's mind is again, occupied with yuta .. about the promise. he remembers it very clearly and is frustrated that he couldn't tell yuta about it.

is he waiting? will he be disappointed that i don't show up? winwin sighed and just watched the news on the tv.

..

he was sleeping when johnny and yuta visited.

"i was going to tell you two that he woke up but i just remember that i don't have your numbers .." said mrs. dong. "can you tell me your phone numbers? it's not a business phone number so it goes directly to my phone," she said.

johnny puts his number–and yuta's. yuta was just looking at winwin from afar, sighing in relief and thanking the gods that winwin has woken up.

but despite being told many times, he keeps thinking that it's his fault. he felt bad.

"son?" mrs. dong approached yuta. "why don't you go there?"

yuta just smiled, sadly and looked back at winwin. "i still can't think that it's not my fault, if i didn't ask him to go, this won't happen," he said. she smiled. well, it's normal to think like that, for her. she understands him.

"you know what winwin said after he woke up? he remembers a promise, well .. what promise does he has besides the one's with you?" she asked. "he even almost got off the bed and the doctor must stop him from leaving," she said."i believe that he's as concerned as you .. you two are just too negative as a person," she chuckled at the end.

"my .. he's such a heavy sleeper isn't he .."

well no, that's not true. winwin could hear it all and is silently crying. he has been sleeping for hours and he woke up when johnny and yuta came.

i'm sorry, yuta .. i'm sorry ..

..

"this place never fails to amaze me every time i come back," said johnny."couldn't agree more .." yuta chuckled.

the two went to the restaurant for dinner – free dinner.

"the news is out," said johnny. yuta hummed, looked at johnny's phone. it's the accident news and also some other headlines that mentioned winwin's name along with the news.

"no clarification from the company and the family just yet."

"oh i really wanna say that he's okay now .." johnny said. yuta just nodded."hey .. yuta don't be quiet like that, you make me feel bad," johnny looked at yuta who's just looking at sighing even though there's an expensive feast in front of him.

"come on .. don't be like this, i'm sure he'd be crying seeing you like this .." said johnny.

Johnny, well he .. actually realize that winwin has awaken when he and yuta visit. he noticed winwin's hand moving and also his shoulder shudder. he must be crying, **he thought but he keep it to himself. he didn't really want to interfere their affairs after all.

they're hopeless .. i should cuddle with my baby taeil later .. i miss him so much, he thought.

..

yuta got back to his room and opened his laptop to do his score inputting and also answering students chats that he ignored. he felt bad but his head is just filled with winwin. so, he answered all of them today and also do the score inputting. checking some assignments and then, probably sleep if he feel like sleeping.

the chat also come from some fellow teacher apparently who realized that he has taken a leave and asked him to take care of himself - they probably realize that yuta is not really in the mood nowadays.

don't worry, i'll go work tomorrow

one message he sends for a fellow teacher. and the last message for the night to johnny, also about that in which the latter replied with,

okay, i'll update you about winwin

he sighed in relief and went to sleep after charging his phone.

on the other hand, johnny was telling winwin's mom about what should he do about yuta's accommodation when he'll go to the school tomorrow because it's too far from the uni. and she replied with this.

oh, i'll send some clothes, then .. and i will also tell one of my assistant to drive him there and he will go back to the hotel, is it okay?

johnny was stunned.

Johnny
I'd say that's too much, ma'am ..

Jun's Mom
Okay then I'll just send my assistant to drive him .. please tell him that also do you know when he leaves?

Johnny
I'm not sure, but I guess like .. 6 or could be earlier .. considering the distance from here to the uni

Jun's Mom
Ah yeah .. that .. I'll just tell my assistant to come at 5 for safety measures .. just tell him about this

Johnny
On it 👍

Jun's Mom
Thank you John 💛

.

Instead of calling, he decided knock on Yuta's room and after relaying the message, Yuta just nodded, well .. he's just tired, lots of thinking and also his job.

"Good luck," Johnny pats Yuta's shoulder. "You too, John .." he said and poked Johnny's waist instead, Johnny's ticklish by the way. (a made-up info bc im not sure)

Johnny clicked his tongue, "Good Night, asshole .." "You too .." Yuta chuckled and actually seeing Johnny went back to his own room first before closing the door.

.

coming to an end i guess ..
but sorry for the late update
i have written the ridiculous reason yesterday ahaha
and also my wattpad web is error just at the moment when i was going to publish AAA
anyway, hope u enjoy <3 thank u for reading !