Part-4

"HOLD ON" Taehyung shout loudly when the elevator door was about to close.

He run all the way just to join Jungkook.And when he see that Jungkook was already inside the elevator and the door was about to close he shout and run hurriedly and put his hand between the door causing it open again.

Taehyung was breathing heavily cause of running all the way.He release few deep breathe and stand at the door to catch his breath not minding that others are waiting for elevator to start.

"Are you going to stand there whole day?"A man spoke who was inside the elevator.

Taehyung look up and found everyone staring at him.He let out an embarassed chuckle and enter inside.

" S-Sorry haha"He utter while eyes on Jungkook who smile slightly while rolling his eyes.

Jennie also enter in behind Taehyung.Soon the elevator door closed and Jennie pressed the button '32' because meeting is on 32th floor.There was an pin-drop silence in elevator.

Taehyung fix his coat and hairs and side eye Jungkook who was scrolling through his mobile at which Taehyung scoffed.

He sighed and eye Jungkook up to down.

Jungkook was wearing an black suit with black turtleneck and black sharp-tipped shoes.His hairs were over his forehead which were making him look more hot-sorry cute according to Taehyung.........😌

Taehyung bite his lower lip while staring at Jungkook's angelic face

Taehyung bite his lower lip while staring at Jungkook's angelic face.....his big brown doe eyes, button nose, soft plum lips,everything was just so attractive and damn for Taehyung it's seem sooo hard to take off his eyes from the pretty bunny boy.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺. 𝘈𝘸𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘸𝘶. Taehyung internally cooed and smile to himself while continuously staring at Jungkook like a--------creep.

Suddenly Jungkook looked up from his mobile and his eyes meet with Taehyung's.They just look into each other eyes, almost forgot about others presence in the elevator.As their eyes locked they feel sudden heat rage over their body,their heart was beating at an incredible and butterflies having battle in their stomach.

But the staring contest got ruined when the elevator stopped at the 7th floor.The door open revealing few men.Taekook immediately look away in embarassment when they realised that they were staring at each other.

Jungkook look down with shy smile and Taehyung bite his lips to stop himself from smiling.

As four men enter in...the elevator was now already full.Taehyung took this chance to get close to Jungkook so he moved behind and stand beside Jungkook who was standing in one cornor.

Jungkook look up when he feel a presence near him and again his eyes meet with Taehyung who give a small smile and Jungkook immediately look down after smiling back.