THE MARRIAGE LAW

❝Take a picture - it'll last longer❞

❝Are you photoshopped?!❞

ALEXANDRA SERENA LESTRANGE. Or should I say Tonks? Anyway, this 20-year-old woman had been through a lot. As a female pureblood, Alexandra had been brought up in the posh ways of higher society. And once started Hogwarts and sorted into Slytherin, all thought the girl was on the right path. That is, until she was exposed to muggleborns.

Once she met them and began to know them, all she had been taught quite literally was thrown out the window carelessly. With some help from a close friend she made – Elizabeth Tonks – Al (as she was nicknamed), rejected the ways of the Lestranges' and began to make her own path to follow. And it was the best thing that ever happened to her. No longer did she attend pureblood parties or stay at the place she was brought up – she was disowned and resided with the Tonks'. Life was so much better for Al now - and she never took it for granted. She was grateful for what she had.

Yet everything changed for her after her years at Hogwarts came to an end. Thrown into the adults' world at the time of 'kill or be killed', Al learnt to survive - and help others survive too. Voldemort was overthrown eventually with the help of the Order of the Phoenix; Death Eaters were put in Azkaban, and witches, wizards, and muggles were safe once again.

Now while Alexandra was never close with her eldest brother Rodolphus Lestrange (of whom married Bellatrix Black), she was with the younger, Rabastan. Rabastan was never sent to Azkaban due to the fact that he had never been seen doing anything worth punishing for life. They went their seperate ways; her being an Auror and living with the Tonks', him making a better name for himself.

Becoming an Auror was another wonderful thing that occurred. It allowed her to make a name for herself other than 'Lestrange'.

Al was content. She was happy. Having 2 sisters and a new set of wonderful parents - even if not related by blood - was everything to her. And she wouldn't change the past for anything, for it made her who she is today.

AUTHORS NOTE: Put simply, James and Lily potter are alive, Voldemort was defeated in the First Wizarding War, Regulus Black is alive yet he's kinda moved on with his life, Peter may or may not have been a traitor - either way he is now dead, and the majority of Death Eaters have been sent to Azkaban. Also, Harry is around the toddler age, and Dora (Nymphadora) is around 8 or 9 years old. 

READ: If you want Elizabeth's (El's), side of the Marriage Law, kenzierose011 will be uploading it soon. We have worked on it together - so the story lines match relatively well. Hope you enjoy!